Japan Spills The Tea With Ame

Japans POV

I was at my house, getting ready for school when father yelled "Japan! Get out here!" I was confused but didn't question it.

"Yes Father?" I said while walking out of my room.

"Why Is your and my door broken?"
Father pointed at both doors.

"Oh! Well my door was stuck so I had to break it down!"

"Annnd.."

"And what?"

"My door! Why is my door broken Japan?"

"Oooh, well I needed something from your room and there was a bug on it so I kicked it then ran... I didn't realize I did that much damage.."
I looked at my fathers door. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

"JAPAN!"

"What?"
I looked back at my father, confused.

"You kicked my-" I noticed father look at the clock then took a deep sigh then looked back at me.
"Never mind" he said under his breath.

"Anyways... ima get to school now or I'm gonna be late!"

"Okay.."

I ran out the door while grabbing my bag off the floor.

"さよなら!"""*goodbye!*"
I said to my father as I waved at him a goodbye.

——

When I arrived to school I noticed everything was normal besides how the school was rearranged around a bit.

"Yo yo, how are you this fine morning Japan?"
America said as he walked up to me after just walking inside right after me.

"I'm good! How bout you America-San?"

"Alright, thanks for askin"

"No problem!"
I smiled at him then we started to walk towards our lockers.

"Sooo, I heard that there's tea with Poland and Germany. Care to tell me?"
I was excited to tell America what I walked in on between the two.
I mean America was someone who I always told everything to. I had known him for so long I kind of feel like I have to tell him all the drama that's going on that he doesn't know about or I'd feel bad.

"Of course! So! I basically my door got stuck and Germany-San ran into it then fell unconscious from how hard he his the floor, Poland-San ran up to him causing the door to shut yet again, I then ran to find something. And when I got back they managed to open the door but they were still there and Germany-San was sleeping on Poland-Sans shoulder!"

America looked at me in some what of disbelief or something.

"Huh... I honestly never expected them to actually become a thing"

"Yeaaahhh... I did!"
I said as I opened my locker.

"You put them in your ship book?"
America asked me as he noticed I accidentally grabbed my ship book instead of my notes.

"もちろんやりました!""*of course I did!*"

"Knew it"

America and I kept talking while walking to class until I noticed Germany and Poland holding hands while walking to class to!

"持続する!""*hold on!*" I stopped  America then pointed at Germany and Poland.

"Germany-San! Poland-San!"
I said as I ran up to the both of them.

"Japan..."
Poland said as he looked at me.

"Hi!"
I looked down at their hands and noticed how they let go of one another.

"What's wrong?"

"Was?"
Germany looked at me.

"Oh you kn-"

The bell rang.

Damnit

"Well gotta go! Nice seeing you two tho!"

I then ran off to class.

—————

Yeah ik ya want more gerpol I get it I do to but honestly I haven't been able to really write recently so sorry, but I'm here now and gonna be writing a lot!

Anyways daily gerpol.

Word count 602

Word count 602

-K