You May Say Things When Youre Angry And Later Regret Them.

Austrias POV

A few months had passed by.

Things changed. My brother Germany and his boyfriend Poland both came out on the first of the month, I wasn't to happy about hearing it, it made me sad and angry and I didn't know why.. I wanted to be happy for them but instead I was angry..

"Ateria!""*Austria!*"
I heard New Zealand yell my name from across the hall.

"Zee!"

I ran up to her, we gave one anther a morning hug as we did any morning at the start of a new school day.

"How was your weekend?"
I felt New Zealand wrap her arm around the back of my shoulders squeezing me into her side keeping me close to her like normal.

"Es was alright!"

"he pai tena!""*that's good!*"

She squeezed me one more time while then opening her locker.

"こんにちは! Austria-San! こんにちは! New Zealand-San!"
I looked behind me seeing Japan walking to her next class.

"Hallo Japan!"
I waved back just as she turned her head and continued to walk to her class.

——

Later at lunch, me and New Zealand were sitting at our table at lunch when I looked over and saw a sandwich get thrown across the cafeteria and hitting my brothers face.

Before I could even say anything or do anything, Poland stood up and chased the man out the cafeteria and out of my sight.

"Ich kann nicht einmal mehr meinen eigenen Bruder verteidigen, großartig...""* i cant even defend my own brother anymore great...*"
I whispered to myself as I sat back down and crossed my arms in frustration.

"he aha?""*what?*"
I looked at New Zealand, it was obvious she knew I was angry.

She scoffed. "Listen I know you're mad about your brother spending more time with his boyfriend but at least look like you're happy?"

"How kann Ich even tun that if Ich not happy about es?"
I rolled my eyes at her.

She put her hand on mine. "Listen, you should talk with him. He's YOUR brother Aus"

"Du bist right..""*you are right..*"

"I know I am"
She smirked at me then took her hand off mine..

——

When me and Germany arrived home, I sat my bag down and ran up to my room.

"Au-"
I caught my brother off guard apparently when I bolted off not even looking back.

I slammed my door then flopped down onto my bed.

I felt tears run down my face. "Stupid.." I mumbled out and I shoved my face into a pillow to scream into.

"Austria..?"
I heard Germany knock on my door.

The pillow apparently didn't silence my screams as much as I thought..

"Was?" My voice was shaky, it was obvious I was crying without even looking at me.

"Du okay?"

"Nein, geh weg.""*No, go away.*"
I put my head back down not saying anything else.

"Okay.."
I heard Germany walk away from the door.

I felt bad, But I didn't care.

——