Why Is It We Feel As Though We Are Being Watched When We're Not?

Narrators POV

It was about a day or so later, Germany, Poland and Japan arrived to a random city.

"Well this is we're I leave, see you guys in a week!"

"Was?"

"Co?"
Japan left.

It was just Germany and Poland all alone In a random city they've never been to before.

"What we do now?"

"Shop Ich guess"

——

As the country's had finished shopping for random stuff they thought their friends would like Germany looked down at his phone and saw Japan was calling him.

"This wills be great"
He said it in a sarcastic tone and answered her call.

"Germany-San!"

"Ja, was you wants?"

"Just letting you guys know that I booked you guys a small little 'vacation' home so you won't have to stay at a hotel!"

"Great.."
Poland looked at Germany with a confused look and asked what she said, when Germany just looked at him and didn't say anything Poland began to question.

Poland was always an impatient person and hated when people just left him there clueless.

"Okay! I'll text you the address! Just make sure you keep it PG friendly... or not! Whatever works!"
Japan laughed.

"Japa-"

"Okie! Byye!"
Japan hung up the phone before Germany could say anything else.

"So what was that all about?"

"Japan renteds out an entire fucking house and just now tolds me"

"Sounds like Japan"
Poland chuckled but Germany did not, Germany was to confused to laugh.

"You alright?"

"Oh uh ja, why?"

"You don't seem as bright as you did before Japan called you, what did she say?"

"Ah it's nothings, just Japan being herself ya knows"
Germany laughed it off so he didn't worry Poland, he didn't want to laugh anyways but he didn't want Poland to ask questions.

——

Later towards the end of the day as the sun started to set, Germany and Poland were walking to the house that Japan had rented out for them.

"This it?"

"Uhm.. may-"
Germany couldn't finish his sentence, there was a distant faint voice calling his name.

"Duetshland?""*Germany?*"
Germany turned around and saw Austria and New Zealand walking right towards them.

"Aus?"

"Why are you guys here?"

"Japan sent us here, why y'all here?"

"Same..?"
All the countries got confused, Japan had said that everyone was going in a group of two but there was four countries standing right in front of the door to the rented house.

Just as Germany went to say something he felt his phone go off in his pocket.

(J) "Oh! I forgot to mention, Austria and New Zealand will be coming along with you guys. I decided it would be for the best! :]]"

"Great"
Germany sighed under his breath, he was so confused on the whole thing and then Japan pulls a bigger loop for the confusion.

"What is it Niemcy?"