The Drunk German

Narrators POV

Germany was laying in his chair, in the kitchen just eating some German food.

"Duetshland!""*germany!*"

"Was?""*what*"

"Neuseeland hat sich gefragt, ob ich mit ihr ins Einkaufszentrum gehen könnte?""* New Zealand was wondering if i could go with her to the mall?*"

"ja, ich habe nichts dagegen""*Yes, I don't mind*"

"Danke!""*Thank you!*"
Austria hugged Germany then ran out the door and on her way to New Zealand's.

"Mhm"
Germany hummed to himself.

When Germany stood up to put his dish in the sink, his mind started to wonder like normal but those thoughts weren't the happiest and left Germany confused.

"Scheiße""*fuck*"
Germany mumbled as he sat the dish down and walked away, although Germany didn't walk away and out the kitchen no. Germany walked over to the beer cabinet.

"einen Versuch wert, denke ich""*worth a shot i guess*"
Germany chuckled as he grabbed out a full glass of the German Beer.

——

Germanys POV

I opened my eyes only to see Poland and Austria looking over me as I was laying on the ground.

"Niemcy!"
Poland looked me dead in the eyes, he looked like he was gonna cry. But why?

"Polaaaaa~"

"AYE-"
Poland let go of me and his face went red again.

"Duetshland.. are you okay?"

"Uh-?"
I could hear myself mumble some random shit, I don't exactly know why though.

"Niemcy, shhh"
Poland pulled me up and off the ground but I fell, it's like I couldn't control my feet.

"It's alright, come here"
Poland put my arm around his shoulder and basically carried me to my room.

"Do you remember anything?"
Poland asked me as he sat me down on the bed.

"I remember.... Eating then... bad thoughts... then-"

"Wait bad thoughts?"

"Ja, anyways Ich also remember... grabbing my fathers ooooold German bier frrrommmm..."
I fell asleep, I couldn't see or feel anything else it felt like I had just died..

"Niem-"
I heard Polands voice get cut off as I fell asleep.

——

Narrators POV

When Germany passed out Poland was concerned for him, he tried to get him to wake up to give him answers but Poland decided to let the German rest.

"He asleep?"
Austria asked Poland as she noticed him walking back downstairs without the German attached to him.

"Tak"
Poland sighed as he stepped off the stairs.

"Was?"
Austria noticed how Polands face changed.

"What?"

"You like my brother?"

"CO?! I- I- ... NIE!"

"Uh huh?"

"WH- WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

"You kissed the man on the forehead.?"