Overwhelmed

[Ranboo feels overwhelmed by amount of streams and editing he has to do.

He doesn't sleep in days and ends up slipping into littlespace.Luckily,his Bee is there to help.]

-Ranboo had a lot of work to do,a bunch of streams planned and a lot of editing to do.

He hadn't slept in days due to being overcommitted to his work,wanting to make everyone happy.But he hadn't given himself a break,not letting himself be small for days.

After a particularly scary gaming stream,his head started to feel fuzzy.-

 "Bye guys!Have a nice day,and dont forget to subscribe!"

-He hurridly said and went off,the game wasn't suitable for a little. His regression was usually volentary,but days of not doing it turned it involuntary.

He felt the tell tale sign of regression,his head feeling like cotton balls were being stuffed in it.Everything was getting to be too much.

He was tired,his clothes were itchy,the screen was bright,everything was too much.

He whimpered as he fell off his chair with a thud,curling up and sobbing.He was too small to get up,too small to know how to turn off the computer or get Tubbo.

Tubbo heard the thud and assumed something fell,before he heard the broken sobs coming from his freinds room.

He rushed in,finding Ranboo a small sobbing mess.

He scooped up the crying little into his lap,cradling him and rocking him.-

"Oh,my poor little Boo.What happened,baby?"

-Ranboo couldn't respond,just babbling incoherently and crying again.Words were too hard for him,his small brain unable to make him say them correctly.

Tubbo understood though,knowing Ranboo had slipped into babyspace from overworking himself.He cradeled his small baby until he had calmed down,the little clutching onto Tubbo.-

"Im sorry baby,but Bee has to get up.You want to change,dont you?Those icky clothes dont look comfy."

Ranboo nodded,but whined at the thought of Tubbo leaving.He pointed to the under of his bed,trying to tell Tubbo his little stuff was there.Tubbo went and checked,still holding the little.He found a bag decorated with stickers and half filled with little stuff,including a soft hoodies foot pajama.

"You think you can change yourself,Boo?" Ranboo,who was too small to talk or get up,slowly shook his head no.Tubbo sighed and helped his freind undress,just taking off his shirt and sweats.

Soon,Ranboo was curled up into Tubbo,now in his soft two toned footie pajamas and with a pacifer in his mouth.

He was tired,and wanted to stay cuddled with his caregiver.Tubbo was happy to oblige,letting the little curl into him and cuddle.

Ranboo drifted off to sleep,head fuzzy with thoughts of pacifers and milk,cuddling Tubbo and being taken care of.