Bee and Boo

[Tubbo regresses and ends up accidentally making Ranboo regress too,they have a little playdate until its time to sleep]

Tubbo was feeling small,watching his tall freind  laugh.He was sitting on the bed,Ranboo on his unicorn chair.Ranboo was laughing at some joke about aardvarks Wilbur made in their non-canon minecraft game.He was just scrolling through a random tumblr he found,giving him activites and things to do when small.

He wanted to be small and was going too leave to get his gear backpack when Ranboo called him out of his spaced out world.He got up and wobbily walked over to Boo,the taller one sitting crosslegged on the chair because his height.

"Tubbo!Look,Imade this for you-"

It was a statue of a bee,very big and right in the middle of the forest he was in.Tubbo smiled and waited while Ranboo wrote down the world code so Tubbo could see it,telling him it had a house inside it.Tubbo finally could go get his backpack,holding Ranboos world code and going to put it away.

He told Ranboo he was tired,a plausible excuse because they had been streaming last night.Tubbo plopped down on the guest bed in the room he was staying in,pulling his backpack up too him.Under a hoodyhe hadnt put away yet and plans for the Dsmp plot in a folder was his little gear.

He had brought his bee plushie,a pacifer with benson on it,two big sweaters,a bee onesie,his fuzzy blanket,and some little kids toys he could fit in his bag.He took out a sweater,changing into it and slipping more from how big it was.Then he put his pacifer in his mouth and getting out the bee doll,he put on bluey on his phone and went too watch it.

After a while,Ranboo came in.Tubbo looked up and was scared Ranboo would judge him,instead the other coo'ooed and sat down next to him.His mask and glasses were put away,and he looked tired.He told Tubbo that he was done with his game,and asked what he was watching.

"M watchin bluey,I wike it!"

Ranboo nodded and watched it with him for a while,he left and came back with a bottle of milk and a sipy cup of apple juice.He gave Tubbo the sippy and had the bottle,Tubbo confused for a second.He decided to keep watching his show and ask Ranboo later,maybe Boo regressed too!

"Beeee!" 

Ranboo had started babbling and was playing around with Tubbos name,he had started calling Tubbo bee and giggling when Tubbo decided to ask him how old he was.

"Boo,how old are you?M round tix,what abouts you?"

Ranboo held up three fingers and cuddled into Tubbos side,watching bluey with him.Tubbo hadnt known Boo age regressed.Ranboo had finished his bottle,chewing on his hand.Hands were icky to chew on,Phil told him so.

"Nu Boo,hands are icky.Do you have a paci?"

Ranboo nodded and tried to get up,almost falling but Tubbo helped him up.He lead Tubbo too a box under his bed,filled with little gear.He dug out a black and white paci with the words "little ender" on the handle.He popped it in Boos mouth and also got him a stuffie,then they went back to Tubbos room.

Tubbo got out some of his little gear,letting Ranboo play with them.It was like a little playdate.When Ranboos movements got slower and he yawned a lot Tubbo decided they should sleep,moving them onto the bed instead of ground.Ranboo curled into him,babbling softly and sucking on his pacifer.

They fell asleep,cuddled into each other and small.