Goldfish crackers

[[Ranboo woke up small.That was unusual,he usually woke up big after going to sleep tiny.But here he was,feeling like a five year old.Tubbo was just in the other room,so he had to be quiet as he went to get a little snack.But accidents happen.So Tubbo ended up finding out his freind was little when he woke up to a loud crash.]]

Ranboo woke up slowly,mind fuzzy and everything dark.The curtains were shut,and behind them the moon and her stars twinkled in the night sky.The soft covers nearly made him fall back asleep,that is,until he realized he was small.It was unusual for him to wake up small.Usually,he woke up big again after crying himself to sleep when tiny.But here he was,feeling like a five year old.He sat up,rubbing his eyes with a tiny yawn.

His tummy grumbled as he looked around.He was hungry,having just had a noodle cup for dinner and nothing else after not eating for quit some time.Well,he would just have to get a snack then!But,Tubbo was in the other room.Tubbo,his freind,who didnt know about his regression.He had to be quiet then.

He slipped out of bed,floor creaking a bit as he got up.Stupid creaky floorboards.The tall boy had given in,grabbing his Micheal plushie before padding into the living room.He knew were his little snacks were.His own personal stash of snacks for when he slipped small.Ranboo tip-toed past the guest room his freind was in,peeking in too see Tubbo fast asleep.Good.He didnt know he would explain this if Tubbo woke up,why he had the doll that always sat next to his computer,and why all his words were slurred.He could pass it off as tired.But he wasn't the best at lying.

Ranboo continued on his mission to get snacks,heading to the kitchen.He opened a cupboard,going slow to make the creak less prominent.He looked around for a bit before finding  a bag of goldfish [[the snack-]].He sat it down while he rummaged around for a bowl,and found a perfect plastic one.He didnt trust himself with any breakable bowls when small.His heavy and clumsy movements would be sure to end up with a broken bowl if he took one of the others.

Ranboo ripped open the bag,pouring them into the bowl and tossing the thing into the trash.Snackies!He loved goldfish,they were yummy!He started back to his room.Maybe he could watch some Bluey while he ate,with his headphones on of course!But he had forgotten to pick up last night.A hamper of clothes sat on the ground,unnoticed as he walked on.He had gotten distracted,and ended up tripped over it.

With a loud crash the bowl hit the ground,and so did the little.He hit his head,the pain seeming to hurt more in his small state.The goldfish crackers fell out fo the bowl,covering the ground in a mess of cheese powder and cracker crumbs.Tubo would wake up now!And-and hed find him little!And worse,he made a big mess!Well,what would a toddler do now?Cry.Of course.So Ranboo started sobbing,warm tears rolling down his face as he scooched back and held Micheal close.Tubbo was going to hate him!He slipped smaller as he bawled,small and alone in the hallway,goldfish crackers everywhere.

Tubbo,of course,woke up at the loud noise.Shooting up and immediately falling off his bed.He could hear his freind sobbing,wailing like a little kid in the hallway.Was Ranboo okay?The boy detangled himself from the covers,rushing out too see the mess his freind made.Goldfish crackers were scattered all over the ground,the hamper of clothing tipped over so clothes were getting covered in cheese powder.And there sat Ranboo,face in his knees and Micheal in his arms.He avoided stepping on the crackers as he made his way over to the sobbing boy.

"Ranboo?You okay,big man?"

Ranboo felt like he couldnt breath,his face wet with tears and breathing quick and paniced.He couldnt breath. It felt like he was drowning,drowning in his scared panic of his friend finding out.He scooched back more,back going against the wall as he couldnt go any further back.Tubbo looked,not angry or disappointed,but concerned.But right now Ranboo had slipped more,a sobbing and small toddler who didnt know how to tell what their freinds facial expressions meant.