Broken wings and other sad things

[Jschlatt had thrown glass at Quackity,the poor duck covered in blood and bruises.He was slipping,too small to handle all this.He just wanted his papa.]

Quackity didnt like alcohol,the smell made him nauseous and the taste was horrible in his opinion.How Jschlatt managed to almost drink his weight in it in just two weeks was beyond Quackitys comprehension.He hated what came after Jschlatt drinking more,the yelling and screams.The bruises and cuts and pain.He just wanted it to stop.

But,here he was again,hiding in the closet.The ram was drunk again,he could hear him walking around outside.Undoubtably with a beer bottle in hand.Quackity stayed as quiet as he could,shaking a little as he shoved himself as far back as he could go.He hated this.He hated it all.

Jschlatt stopped,and Quackity held his breath.He could hear Jschlatt coming towards the closet door,and his eyes widened with fear.The handle turned,and the door opened.There he was,the horrible ram,a beer bottle in hand as he swayed on his feet.He smiled,wide and terrifying,at the duck.Quackity squeaked in fear,Jschlatt pulling him out by his shirt collar.He just wanted to get away.

"There you are,pumpkin." 

Quackity tried to get away,struggling as Jschlatt dragged him put of the closet.Jschlatt didn't let go,dragging the struggling duck out of the small room.His eyes were filled with a drunken anger,the glass bottle a possible weapon right now.Quackity struggled,trying to get away desperately,but Jschlatts hold was too tight.

"I told you not to hide.Why didn't you fucking listen!?"

Jschlatt yelled at him,nearly choking the boy as he dragged him.Then he threw him,the duck hitting the wall with a pained whimper.He had let out his wings for a bit,the small appendages hurt when bound for so long.And Jschlatt made him hide his wings,all day every day.Even if the server accepted hybrids,hell,almost everyone there was a hybrid!

Quackity sat up,whimpering as he did so.His wings hurt,having been thrown right into them.He was already covered in scars and bruises,most from the ram in front of him.He pushed himself against the wall,desperately trying to get away from the man.Jschlatt kept coming forward,yelling as he swung the beer bottle around threateningly.

"EVERY TIME.EVERY TIME I TELL YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING,YOU DO IT ANYWAY!WHY CANT YOU FUCKING LISTEN?!"

Quackity whimpered,there was no where to go.Jschlatt kept yelling, swinging the bottle around.Then,he smashed it into Quackitys side.The duck yelping in pain as the bottle hit him,that was going to leave a bruise.Jschlatt cackled at him,smashign it against the duck again.This time,it broke.Sending shards of glass into his skin,making him screech in pain.

It hurt,it hurt so much.Glass dug into his skin,blood dripping down his side through his clothing.The white blouse staining red with blood.Jschlatt still held the rest of the broken glass,the ends of the bottle sharp and ragged.Tears gathered in his eyes as he whimpered,slipping a little at all this.

"SHUT UP. YOU LITTLE BITCH,SHUT THE FUCK UP.A LITTLE GLASS SHOULDN'T HURT THAT MUCH.

Quackity couldnt  help but whimper,squeaking in fear and pushing back into the wall again.Jschlatt grabbed him,roughly and painfully,and dragged him away from the wall.He pinned him down,forcing one of the others wings to stretch out in a way that he knew made the feathers dig into the skin painfully.

Quackity struggled,trying to get away desperately,but it was no use.Jschlatt brought the bottle down on the golden feathered wing,dragging its sharp edges across it.It hurt like hell.Blood started to ooze from the wounds,crimson dripping down gold.He had a hand over the ducks mouth,muffling his pained scream as blood oozed out of the bleeding wing.

Jschlatt finally let go,standing up and letting the glass bottle stay on the ground where he dropped it.Quackity was curled up,blood still oozing out of his bleeding wing as he sobbed silently.Jschlatt left,probably to go drink more then pass out.Quackity slowly got up,his wing and side still hurt so much.He stumbled to his room,he had to bandage this up.But he had slipped,he was small now.A little kid couldn't bandage their own wounds correctly.

He fumbled with the bandages,wrapping them clumsily around a hurt wing.He had to clean up all the blood,miserably washing away the crimson as he washed his hands.Quackity wanted his papa,he couldnt stand all this.He didnt even change his stained blouse,leaving while Jschlatt was distracted.He was small,and he couldnt handle all this without someone to take care of him.His wing hurt and his side stung and there was blood all over his shirt till,and matted in the golden feathers.

It seemed forever as he stumbled to Karl and Sapnaps home,his breathing uneven and tears stained on his cheeks.Quackity knocked,shivering in the cold as he just had his stained blouse and dress pants on.Karl answered,a cheerful smile that dissolved into a horrified look at how the duck was covered in blood and already bled through bandages.He dragged him inside,yelling for Sap to hurrry up,saying Quackity looked like he might pass out soon.

"Hullo Quackity!How are you..oh god.Sapnap!SAPNAP!HURRY UP,I THINK QUACKITY MIGHT PASS OUT." 

Sapnap came out,looking confused and concerned.Karl was helping the bleeding duck to sit down,going and shutting the door before he rushed away to get bandages.It hurt so much,Quackity had started crying again.His wing was cut,a jagged line going across it and bleeding horribly,and his side was peppered with glass like freckles.Sapnap looked horrified at all this.Quackitys breathing was getting shallow and fast,tears streaming donw his face as he sobbed for his papa.

"Oh lord- It will be okay,it'll be okay.Papas here,its okay.You made it here,itll be okay now,it will be okay duckling."

Sapnap coo'ooed soothingly to the duck,gently pulling him close and petting him softly.The little duck sobbed into his papas shirt,Karl coming back with bandages and having to peel the clumsily done ones off the wing.Quackity sobbed,it hurt to have the bandages peeled off.It was a large gash,ragged and painful looking.Karl rinsed it off with a damp cloth,stopping when Quackity would flinch or pull away.It felt like forever when Karl finished,carefully and tightly wrapping the bandages around the wing.

Quackity was curled into Sapnap,not wanting to move.But he had too,Karl had to wrap up his side.There was still glass in it,like shining freckles that bled.He had to pick them out,Quackity crying still as Karl did.Sapnap gave Quackity a healing potion,after Karl had gotten out the glass.The potion made him calm down a bit,it magic making the wounds scab over and heal a little.Sapnap had picked up Quackity,the duck couldn't remember when,and taken him to the bedroom.

"Such a brave boy,we're all done now.Lets change you out of those yucky clothes now,duckling,how about this nice soft sweater?"

Sapnap asked the duck,who nodded yes to wearing the big and dark blue sweater.It was soft,and felt so much better to wear.A pair of white shorts and striped socks were paired with the sweater,the article of clothing big on the ducks small body.Sapnap and Karl helped the little duck get dressed,then Karl held him close as Sapnap got the boy some milk.

"Awh!Such a cute little ducky,your papas getting you some milk right now,dear."

Karl used nicknames a lot,a whole range of them,while Sapnap stuck to "ducky" and "duckling" mostly.Quackity cuddled into Karl,who wiped the tears away gently as he rocked the duck.Sapnap came back with a glass bottle of milk,the milk warmed up and sweetened with honey.Quackity drank it,Sapnap feeding him it as Karl cradled him close.The little duck finished his warm milk,curling into Karl with a tiny yawn.

Sapnap and Karl laid him down,pulling the covers over him as they laid on either side of the duckling.Thats how the fell asleep,cuddling each other.Sapnap didnt have any blanket,having kicked it away,and Karl was all blanket.Quackity was carefully tucked in,blanket just the right amount for the baby duck.

Sapnap and Karl would be there for him,when Jschlatts drunk frenzies hurt the boy.