Teasing time

[[Osmp!Ranboo forced down fuzz as osmp!Tubbo teased him more.He picked his words carefully,choosing ones he knew would make the ender slip.He knew the other regressed,and it seemed he was forcing it away.That was not healthy.So its Bee too the rescue to help the boy!]]

Ranboo grumbled under his breath,he could hear the bee still following him.A buzz of the shorters wings that droned on as he was followed around.Tubbo had been doing this all day,and he knew what the boy was trying to do.Ever single tease made the fuzz he stuffed down grow.And Tubbo knew that,or why else would every single tease be about being little?

"Your like a toddler!Little,itty bitty boio!Just cause your tall doesn't mean your mind is big,bossman!You may be tall,but your mentality is small!"

Tubbo teased him,fluttering behind the taller.His wings made a buzzing noise,two blurs of delicate gossamer that reflected the light ever so slightly.The sun was hidden behind clouds,still shining ever so brightly despite that.The fluffy things that covered it seemed to be sleeping,not moving much today.And a chill breeze blew by softly.The bee hybrid giggled as Ranboo grumbled,flitting around him like a wind-blown butterfly.

"Just a lit-tle man!A baby boy,even!I bet you would love to watch some Pooh,huh?"

None of it was meant in a mean way.He was just teasing the other so he would slip.Of course Tubbo knew Ranboo regressed,he sorta found out when the taller accidentally slipped and paniced.He claimed the role of caregiver a second later.But the ender hadn't regressed in a while,obviously resisting the tug of fuzz despite how the bee said he would be delighted to take care of him.He just wouldn't listen.So,solution?Tease him until he gives in!As Tubbo's plans usually go;be a little shit until the person gives in because your fucking annoying!

He buzzed around Ranboo as the older stopped to get a block,a single allium on it that he seemed to like.The ender pet the flower softly before continuing.He hands had some dirt on them now,yet the soft stuff stayed in its cube-like shape.Occasionally a bit would drop down,crumbling back into the ground slowly.Grass swayed on the top of it as he walked,like how his tail swished slowly.Every so slightly sweeping across the ground.

"Oh!Either your a itty bitty man,or a kitty!Kitty boy!My little meow-meow!"

A light pink dusted Ranboos cheeks,embarrassed at being called a 'little meow-meow'.Just cause he had paws and a tail did not mean he was a cat.His paws were for holding blocks better,and his tail was just there.He even had beans,actually,which Tubbo insisted made him part cat.The bee would boop the soft,red and green things sometimes.Which usually made the ender grumble under his breath,despite not pulling away.Tubbo flew around in a circle,going all the way around Ranboo for no reason really.

Dew was still beaded along the grass blades,reflecting light as it shone down.It wasn't enough to burn the ender,luckily,as he usually went barefoot.The clouds started moving again as the breeze got stronger,light shining brightly between intervals where the rain filled cotton balls passed it.Flowers dotted the ground,giving the bee hybrid energy as he flew by them.Their colourful buds still curled closed whilst others had opened earlier.Trees loomed over them as they wandered into a forest,Tubbo doubted the ender was actually heading anywhere.

"Little meow-meow!Little kitty boy!Would you like same catnip,meow-meow?"

An annoyed warble bubbled out of the taller,Tubbos words were starting to get too him.He could feel the ever present tug of fuzz,it hadn't seemed to go away lately.He attempted to ignore the bee,trying to focus on the pretty little flower he had.It was an allium,his favorite.The purple petals of bunched of flowers calmed him,as did just holding the cube of dirt.A worm plopped onto the ground from his block,pushing back into soil.He didn't mind.The boy spaced out as he focused on his cube.