Lost and little

[[Wilbur had gotten distracted with something,he cant remember now,all he knows is he's lost.Tommy no where in sight.And now he's lost and  teetering on the edge of littlespace.]]

Wilbur followed Tommy as the shorter pushed the cart.It was grocery day,and Phil had asked them to do the shopping.Tommy had the list,and was crossing off eggs and milk as he stuck them in the cart.They were nearly done.Just paper towels,rasins,and tofu left.

"Hey Wilbur,can ya grab the tofu for me?"

Wilbur stopped and stepped back to grab the tofu.It took a minute,just a minute,as he chose out the one with the latest  expiration date.But when he straightened back up,Tommy was gone.The boy had gone to grab some sausages as Phil had texted him,saying he forgot to put those on the list.Wilbur was all alone in the aisle.

Hey.He was fine.He was an adult,he could totally handle this.What was next?Towels and rasins?Wilbur didnt know Tommy left to get sausages,he just knew what had been already on the list.He wandered towards where he thought,keyword thought ,the rasins were.He didnt go shopping as much as Tommy or Phil did.They knew were everything was.He didnt.

As the man wandered towards where he thought the raisins were,he had to walk right through a particularly loud aisle.A women and her husband were hogging up half of it with their kids,two of which were screaming.Another lady and her baby were standing near him.A man was looking at spaghetti,and a cart was left abanonded.

It was loud.He tried to not bump into everyone,but bumped into a kid who yelled at their mum about him.She shot him a quick annoyed glare and moved aside,so Wilbur went past.He just wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.He just nearly tripped over the cart as he finally got out,glad to be free of the noisy people.

But,he was still alone.Now he was in the middle of the aisles,looking around and hoping too see a familiar blonde.Still nothing.He was teetering towards littlespace,fuzz clouding his mind as he wandered towards another aisle.This one was empty.Frozen produce lined the aisle in fridges,cold air oozing from them.He shivered as he walked past them.He still hadnt found Tommy.What if..what if the boy left?That thought made him whimper as fuzz continued to creep through his mind.

What if Tommy left him?Went home on purpose?What if he got annoyed at him looking at the tofu a minute too long?Tears pricked at his cheeks as those thoughts appeared,fuzz spreading as he started crying.He was alone.Alone as he sat down against one of the cold fridge doors.He wanted Tommy,he wanted his big-little brother.He sniffled,tears sliding down his cheeks as he buried his face in his knees.People passed him,ignoring him as they went by.

Wilbur didnt register any of them,too lost in cotton-ball fuzz and thoughts of being left alone.He had fallen into littlespace,a little and scared guy who just wanted his brother.He sobbed into his knees,scared whimpers and whines escaping him as he sobbed.The fridge doors were cold against his back.The plastic things cold and coated in a thin layer of frost,he didnt even notice it much.

Tommy,on the other hand,was looking for Wilbur.He had just gotten the sausages when he realized the taller was gone,had he left him there?He internally cursed,heading back with quick steps as he pushed the cart.He hoped the other was okay.Tommy knew the man had a tendency to regress,and if he did that when lost,he defidently wouldnt be able to find his way back.A toddler in a big store.Not good.

"Wilbur?Wil,where are you!"

A women stopped,asking him if he was looking for his little brother.Well,of course he wouldn't tell them,but he probably was.Wilbur was technically older them him,but not in little space.Not when he felt like a little toddler.He hurriedly nodded,mentally panicking as he realized it was inching towards closing time.