It never stops [Part.3 train station]

[Wilbur cried out in pain,a sword stabbed through his middle.Its just a nightmare he repeated to himself as Rev yanked it out while he sobbed in pain,it must be.]

It was four days after the last panic attack,Wilbur was doing a little better.His blood was still blue though,and his tears.He was less pale and always had his middle bandaged,too stop the blue from staining everything.And now he had that blue sheep following him around,Tommy bringing it too him after he had slipped and kept asking for it.He didnt even know why he did.

Wilbur was back to trying to teasing Quacks and trying to convince him too let him in Las Nevadas.He was currently teasing Quackity about how he thought the little wings on his head were cute,and how he liked them being pet.

"Yes you did Q!You practically melted when I pet them!"

"D-did not!"

Quackitys face was red from embarrassment ,Wilbur getting motivated by that and teasing him more.Willbur still had blue staining his hands,he couldnt wash it off no matter how much he scrubbed.His voice was also back too his own,mostly.Still a little echoey,but it was his.

"Cant denyyy it,Ducky!"

"Stop itt-Dont call me that!"

"What are you gunna do about it,Ducky?"

He loved teasing Quackity,the duck covering his face with his hands while groaning in annoyance.Wilbur noticed that Quackity looked a bit more tired,bags under his eyes and his movements slower then usual.He must be going through hell with paperwork,he knew how horrible it was.After all,he had a country once too.

Wilbur had an idea,and boy it was going to work.He silently followed the duck into Las Nevadas,knowing the place by heart despite not being allowed in.Quackity didnt seem to notice,going back into his office and sitting down in front of a desk covered in paperwork.He was fucking tired but there was too much to be done still.

Wilbur had climbed onto the balcony,waiting for the right moment to pop in and make the duck sleep.He waited for a while,then quietly went in.Quackity was distracted by his paperwork and didnt notice until wilbur picked him up,making him yelp in surprise.He tried to squirm out of Wilburs hold,failing as Wilbur carried him away to a bedroom.

He tried to leave when Wilbur sat him down,the corpse bitch forcing him back into the bed.Whether Quack liked it or not he was going to sleep.Wilbur forced him to stay laying down,the duck glaring daggers at him.The paperwork could wait,he needed sleep.

"Fucking-LET ME GO!"

"Nope,sorry Ducky!"

Quackity struggled,still trying to get up.His hands had blue on them too,just a little.He had gotten it on his hands when he tried to nudge Wil awake,hardly there but Wilbur could see it.

"I FUCKING HAVE WORK!LET ME GOOO-"

"Nope!Ya gotta sleep sometimes duck,and nows the time."

Wilbur knew exactly how he had to make Quackity sleep, pinning him down for a while before pull off his beanie.  Quackity cursed him again, but was pinned down so he couldn't stop Wilbur from petting the small wings.He practically melted at the third pat,all tension disappearing as he melted into the touch,relaxing and calming down almost instantly.

And Wilbur knew how to force his "enemy" to sleep when he needs too,pog.Wilbur kept petting the ducks little wings ,not pinning him down anymore.He knew Quacks had another pair of wings on his back ,but he wasn't going to bother the comfy looking duck by trying to unbind those right now.

Quackity leaned into the pats ,just mush at this point.Wilbur thought it was cute, and kept patting the little wings until the duck boy yawned a little.He started making little happy squeaky noises,Wilbur combing his hand through the little wings feathers.  Quackity fell asleep not too long after,too comfortable to not sleep.Wilbur draped a blanket on him and left, having achieved his goal of make Ducky sleep.

He decided to just go sit on the balcony, looking up the evening sky.He was just about to leave when his wound started hurting a little ,he was going to ignore it, until it felt like a fucking sword had run through him.And there was a fucking sword through his middle, covered in bright blue blood and shining.

Wilbur was forced to turn around, the sword hurting him more as he was turned around.There he was,Ghostbur,he had the sword hilt in his hand.He looked like Rev still, so was he Revbur?There was blue staining his hands and his eyes were empty black holes.He was terrified,this shouldn't be happening!He wasnt asleep-but he had to be!Ghostbur was gone,Revbur didnt exist-he was breathing fast again and it all hurt.

Every breath stung and hurt,the sword going through his lungs as he somehow was still concious.He wanted to run,to get away,but he couldnt move.Blue had started dripping out of his mouth,going down his face as he cried in pain.Ghostbur,Revbur?Smiled,holding the hilt and getting ready to yank it out.

"This is what I felt every day,Wilbur!Every day in that train station!"

"I-i didnt know-"

"And now,you get too feel it!And its going to hurt."

With a smile of malicious delight Ghostbur yanked the sword out of Wil, blue blood all over it.He didn't know how Ghostbur was here, or how he got a sword in the first place, but he could hardly breath now.He crumpled to the ground, coughing up blue and crying. Ghostbur disappeared, leaving Wil all all alone on the balcony. 

Wilbur passed out in pain,curled up and sobbing for his dada.Quackity found him,dragging him inside and bandaging him up.When he came too,he was on Quacks bed and the duck was curled into his side,nudging his face and trying to wake him up.It still hurt though,he could still feel the sword through his middle.

Quackity was small again,and Wilbur was too.He held Quacks close,crying into his blue sweater he had changed into while Wil was out.He cried until he felt better.Quackitys other wings were out,ruffled on his back and in need of preening.So he preened them,Quackity melting into the touch once again and squeaking happily.

He stayed with Quacks for the day,spending the day by playing around with him best he could despite his injury.

Maybe he still needs healing,mentally and physically.

Maybe he still has nightmares of limbo.

Maybe he still hurts.

But maybe,maybe it will be okay.