Following In Different Footsteps

Him And I

Chapter 2: Following In Different Footsteps

Amy's POV

(Two Years Ago)

Two years ago I was fighting crime with my team

Two years ago I was fighting crime with my team. Stopping Eggman, saving the village and stopping anyone who tries to come by the Village. Our last battle was quite like a shipwreck coming in. it was all unexpected and worst of all it was all my fault. But my team never seemed to forgive me for my mistakes so I learnt from my mistake and it made me stronger. I now walk and fight alone. No one has ever tried to stop me or doubt me in any way. Some rumours have flown through some Mobians you should see them. All were so dramatic sometimes, but here's my favorites

"Amy Rose leaves no trace behind and in return lets the village suffer the malicious Shadow"

"Team Sonic forbids Amy Rose after her betraying her team"

"Amy Rose leaves the town now suffering in the streets"

Wow all so not true, that shows the town never wanted the truth through me. They just wanted some cheap scripted lies they can show the world. Backstabbers they are, well who needs them. They were a waste of my time anyway. Overtime i have grown up, matured and left a few scars and bruises through every battle I have faced and finished on my own. I bet my team wish i would come back well then it sucks to be them. They can face the fact that what made me weak only grew me stronger as a Mobian.

(Forest, Devon Creek)

So I have not exactly found a civilized village since the rumours flew around. That's the real problem I have. So for now i have made myself a treehouse and i often would take all the resources i need only from the village. I haven't encountered that Egghead either. He must not see me as a threat anymore. Oh and Shadow, I bet he's gone for good. I mean two years ago I wanted him destroyed and now I'm not phased at all by him. It's not like he is following me in mid air watching my every move. He's probably gone with the wind and on the run by now.