A Look Between The Silhouettes

Him And I

Chapter 13: A Look Between The Silhouettes

Sonic's POV

(Underground Passage)

Well that just happened, me and Amy we made out and honestly I know the timing was not the best but it was nice. I really enjoyed it, and hey she did too. I mean with every second I heard she was making that cute little squeak whenever I was kissing her roughly. But once we pulled away I kind of wished I could go back and do it again. Maybe after this whole wild crystal chase we can get some alone time and finish what we started.

Now we're heading deep in the passage and I thought she would be chatting to me but she's been quiet. Strange.

Sonic: Amy are you ok? You've been very quiet

Then she suddenly looks at me and looks all startled

Amy: oh uh yeah i'm fine. Have I really been that quiet?

Then i nod my head and then she curses under her breath

Sonic: hey it's ok, don't worry too much. Let's just get this crystal ok?

Amy: Ok! Thanks Sonic

Then she smiles all of a sudden and walks forward. I look around at our surroundings. We seem to be following the trail on the map that Amy has. While we're doing that, we're keeping an eye for Lyric. He could be nearby since he's looking for us and the crystals.

Amy: It seems to say on this map that there is a computer locked in this room. And in there it can access each room and perhaps then we can find where the crystal is

Sonic: it's worth a try, so where should we go to get there fast and safe?

Amy: the only way we can go from the looks of it

Then i walk forward almost fall and then i see

Sonic: oh....

Amy: yeah, you better believe it