Written In These Walls

Him And I

Chapter 3 Written In These Walls

Shadow's POV

(Flashback, Before Running Into Amy)

Lately I've been feeling a sudden change in what I want. Now I find this strange to believe but after hearing the news and hearing there's another lonely but destined criminal around these parts it has me wondering; who is she? And how do I find her?

Walking by this village and seeing everyone running around in the marketplace makes me feel more lonely. Seeing all these kids with parents or someone to rely on. I try to pretend it means nothing to me but...i can't help it sometimes. But at least i can say this; it's nice not knowing these villagers know what i've done to Team Sonic i'm free to at least say i'm not the victim to how the team broke apart once Rose left.

(When Running Into Her)

But when I ran into her it all came rushing back. I know what I saw. I know it was her. But I mean come on, Amy Rose the street rat. Oh this is just laughable, quite a joke really. I know she would never want to come to this. So why do it?

That's quite something I never thought I'd question when I last saw her. I saw her as a hunter or a killer hungry for blood. It's like she wanted me dead on a stick. Back then I never wanted to end her. I just wanted her to stay away from that deadbeat boyfriend of hers. Funny to say that when it's obvious that she abandoned him. Smart girl, he was always quite the bodyguard to her. At least she has a brain and knows how to finally cut him loose. As for her other friends I always considered them such followers to Sonic. The fact that she was able to stand up to him was quite hard to believe.

(Speaking To Her)

But when it came to speaking to her it's obvious that she's been through hell. Having to survive on her own with no place to go and the cops on her tail. That's brutal. I can hear through her voice the bitterness and hard nature of her voice. She doesn't want to start a fight I'm sure but she is filled with so much anger that she has to take it out on someone. I know how that feels. But now I know that all she needs is an ally. And that's when I came in, see we both have quite a bit in common. We're both mistreated, have lost so much, betrayed and ended all alone in the end.