Anything I Can Do To Keep You Safe

Him And I

Chapter 27: Anything I Can Do To Keep You Safe

Narrator's POV

(Lyric's Lair,)

As the days go by chaos rains in as Lyric was now hatching a plan to capture Shadow and Amy and retrieve the crystals that were stolen from their friends.

Lyric: those pesky friends, thinking they're one step ahead of me. Taking what's mine and thinking they can get away with it all huh? Well two can play that game

Robotic minion: and how are you doing that Master?

Lyric: (hisses) Simple, i've already worked on tracking collars on those three friends of theirs. And it looks like we might have a way of reaching Shadow and Amy.

Robotic Minion: and we commence our attack when?

Lyric: when the moment is right. I just have to lure them both in somehow without causing a scene. I can't show up and take them both in. That pompous fool of a man Cliff must have tough security there by now and I bet he's got the walls guarded so I must find a way to lure them both in slowly without getting caught.

Then he looks at his robotic minion

Lyric: and that's when you come in. I want you to find out where the crystals are being kept. That Victor friend of theirs is keeping them guarded. I just need to know what he's planning to do and how he'll use them and perhaps trap him along with Violet and Sonic

Robotic Minion: that's quite a lot for me to take in sir-

Lyric: I DON'T CARE just do it and get to it!

Then as the alarmed minion heard his orders he goes off and Lyric watches as it flees away. Now with Lyric hatching a plan the heroes must be more alert knowing Lyric is slowly getting a lead from them. How will they manage to cope with slithering a snake upon their shoulders?

Sonic's POV