Gibbs Pov

" I've been driving for what seemed like hours." But it was really 30 minutes. For some reason she was still on my mind. It was like she wouldn't go away. I'm supposed to be mad at her. Mad at her for many things de has done to me over the years. "Like her coming into my life." And then making me fall in love with her. Most of all her leaving me in Paris. And now that she's in there in the hospital." It's like I can't breathe. Only you Jen. Only you. I looked at the passenger seat. And flashbacks come in my minds.
(Flashback)
You know staring at nothing isn't going to make something to appear right? Gibbs just glared at her.don't give me that look. What look? The "Gibbs look" or at least that's what the navy yard calls it. Oh really? Yeah it's actually kinda of cute. Cute? "I'm not cute". Yeah you're right you're not cute, you're adorable!" No Jen I'm not. Whatever you say Jethro. Hey Jen? What? I love you. She looks at him, and smiles. I love you too Jethro. Gibbs looks out the window again. More than you'll ever know she whispers to herself. But little did Gibbs know that Jenny would be leaving a few weeks later."( end of flashback)
Awe Jen why do you always have to be the hero? That's my job to protect you. Or at least I thought it was...

Ncis: Parisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें