Jethro's Pov Blaming Jenny

" I can't believe she went there, she actually went there." Bringing up my dead wife and daughter like that, she knows that they're a few of my weaknesses." I have more but I can't think of what they are." I don't know weather to be mad at her or love her." Or maybe I'm both it's so hard not to love Jen." But then again she lied to me and broke my heart all those years ago." Who knows maybe I'll forgive her." Ah you am I kidding I already have forgiven her. For everything for leaving since she came back into my life as director 3 years ago."
(Flashback 3 years ago)
" Ah Jethro normally I would have expected your visit due to a dead body, but since I don't have one I take you being here is for a more personal reason?" She's back Duck." "If you mean Jennifer well then yes Jethro I know she is I have eyes you know." I know Duck but this is different, seeing her after-everything it just blows me away that she's back." Are you sure this has nothing to do with your feelings for her?" Feelings? What feelings Duck?" Jethro you may be able to hide what and how you feel for Jennifer from yourself and from her, but you can't from me." Duck I do not have feelings for Jenny." That's where you are wrong Jethro I've seen the way you looked at her it's the same way you looked at her back in Paris." Duck that was years ago back when we were together, when we had nothing to lose, when we were both different people." Yes but Jethro you can not keep your feelings from her, for all we know she could feel the same way." Yeah I seriously doubt that Ducky." Gibbs says while walking out of autopsy. "Oh Jethro you will never know unless you tell her he whispers to himself knowing that Gibbs was already gone." oh I hope the both realize that what they need is right there in front of them."
(End of flashback)
Gibbs took a look at the sky and realized that Ducky was right he needs Jenny more than he ever thought possible. " I will find a way to stop this, I will find her, and I will make this all end. And when I do I'll bring you home Jen, right into my arms where you belong." He thinks to himself as he goes back into the hospital."