Gibbs' Pov On the airplane

I still couldn't believe it. After I told Tony and Ziva to go and protect Director. They didn't! It was one thing for the director to get hurt. But for Jenny to that was a totally different thing. Yes they are both the same person. But if I lost the director I would be fine with that. But if I lost Jenny well- I couldn't even imagine. My life without Jenny in it. I sighed and remembered the first time I met her.
(Flashback)
You can't partner me up with a woman! Now Gibbs I know you're not happy about this. Yeah you're right I'm not happy this Sir. Oh well Gibbs you're just gonna have to deal with it. Well who is she? Why don't you ask her yourself? Gibbs turned around and saw her. She was beautiful she had long red hair. And green eyes that somehow made Gibbs loose himself in. Special agent Gibbs I'm Jennifer Shepard your new partner. They shook hands and while they did Morrow thought Oh boy I'm gonna be in trouble now. As he looked at them. (Flashback ends)
I looked out the window and knew that if Jen were here. She would be going on and on about how pretty everything was. Gibbs smiled a little. But then his smile vanished. Oh Jen what did you get yourself into this time? He thought.