Jenny's Pov

" What are you doing here?" Doing something I should've done a long time ago, killing the mate of the man that killed mine." Now wait a minute I'm sure we can solve this Mike said." Then a gun went off. Mike?! I yelled as Mike fell down to ground of the room. He was shot in the shoulder, and it was also the one he shoots with." Now it's your turn." Now Natasha I know that want revenge for what happened. But the man that you liked was bad and he turned you into a bad person to just like he was." No he wasn't I loved him I was going to have his child and then your mate killed him! So now I'm going to kill you!" Then I looked up from the hospital bed and noticed a familiar figure coming up behind Natasha. "You can kill me it won't matter, he doesn't love me anyway, it was fake everything the marriage, the names all of it was fake it was lie." I say looking into the eyes of the man. "Well then this makes my job easier then she held up the gun and pointed it at me." She was about to shoot me when the man pulled out his gun and shot her. She fell to the ground and the man came up to me and the doctors came and to check out Mike. "Jen what were you thinking?" I just said what is true Jethro just like you taught me to." Jen what you said was a lie and a big one." I looked at Jethro I was confused I didn't know what he was talking about. " What do you mean Jethro?" Jen I never stopped loving you, I was wrong not to go after you and beg you to stay." Jethro I- but I was stopped when Jethro put his lips on mine." Marry me Jenny?" What?!" I yell as I pulled back. "Marry me Jen I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you, will you marry me?" "Yes Jethro yes I'll marry you!"
3 years later
"It's been 3 years since Jethro and I got married." And it's been great, I am back at work now and everything's going back to normal." Ma'am your husband here to see you." Thank you send him Cynthia." Hey Audrey who's that?" Mommy!" I smiled hey sweet girl come here I say taking her from Jethro." What are you guys doing here?" She wouldn't stop talking unless I brought her up here to you." I looked down and smiled at Audrey. She looked like Jethro with her blue eyes, but she had my hair and both mine and Jethro's attitudes." I came out of my thinking from when I looked up Audrey was talking away to Jethro, and Abby, Tim, Tony, and Ziva. Which I didn't even know they were in my office." Not that I minded I looked at everyone in the room and finally at Jethro he looked at me and smiled. "This is my family and I wasn't going anywhere, not for a long time."
" I've always heard that every ending is also a beginning we just don't know it at the time, I'd like to believe that is true~ Emily Prentiss ( Criminal Minds)
The end