Jenny's Pov The Story

" It happened a few weeks before Decker's death, Decker called me and told me that he thought someone was watching him." I told him to go and do what we did in Paris." Jethro looked at me and I continued " he did and he said everything was fine." But little did either of us knew was that he would be killed only a few days later." Jethro there's something that you don't know." What?" What is it Jenny?" "While I was at the funeral a man came asking for Mr. Oshimda." Jethro just stared at me Oshimda Jen we used that in- oh Jen please tell me that you didn't do what I think you did." Jethro I'm so sorry I just couldn't do it." Why didn't you tell me 9 years ago Jenny?" When was I supposed to tell you?" Knowing a few weeks we would be leaving." You should've told me Jen I would've killed her?" And what Jethro take her and her child's life too?" What are you talking about?" She was pregnant Jethro, and I couldn't take her child's life. "You can be mad at me all you want, but I couldn't do that not to the baby." Jen she's an evil person one that needs to die." Jethro taking the baby's life would've been just like taking Kelly's life all over again." After I said that I regretted it The look on Jethro's face. It was like pain, anger, hate. Hate for me Jethro I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." Nah, Jen you did and you know what Jen you can say what you want, about anything just not about my family." Jethro- Nah Jen look I was gonna help you finish what should have been done with 9 almost 10 years ago, but now I'm not you're on your own Jen, and I hope that you know what you're gonna do, cause I sure don't. And with that Jethro walked out of the room and the door slammed behind him. I looked at Mike and he just stared and shook his head me. I knew I took it to far, but it just came out I didn't mean for it to. I pray that Jethro forgives me cause I don't know what in going to do."