Mike's Pov

After Probie left the room, I looked at the Lady Director. "You know that what you've said really hurt him right?" I know but I didn't mean to say it. She said looking up at me." It's just Jethro made me so angry and when I realized what I had said I feel terrible." Well you should." Jenny just stared at me. " Do you remember what I told you at the diner?" Jenny looked at me and said yes. " I told you Probie does and says things in ways that nobody understands, but somehow you do." It's like you are a huge part of him, that just won't go away." He needs you Jenny weather he likes it or not he'll always need you." Yeah but Mike I've hurt him bringing up Kelly was wrong, he won't ever forgive me for what I have done." How do you know?" I saw the look in his eyes mike he hates me he as ever since I became director." Have you ever thought that maybe it's just because of the way you have acted over the last few years?" What have I done wrong mike?" Look jenny I want to help you, but I also want to help Probie. And if I can't get y'all to work together then who can?" I don't know mike things were just so simple, easier back then and now it's so difficult." Try spending some more time with him." Mike how is that going to help the situation?" It won't help this one but it will the other one." What other one?" The one about your true feelings for Gunny." I don't have feelings for him mike." Yeah you do it's your eyes just like it is in Probie's eyes everything he talks about you." He talks about me?" All the time I can't remember a time when he hasn't mention you in some way shape or form." Look Jenny for this to work you have to tell him how you really for him." Jenny just stared and gave me a look." Don't give me that look Jenny if you care for him then you'll do this." Mike how do you know this will work?" And when have I ever said that I cared for Jethro?" Ok lady director enough with the questions it's my turn to ask them." Do you want this all to be over with?" Yes". Ok then will you tell us everything and the truth about the whole operation?" Yes." Do you care for Probie?" Yes." Ok then now here is the million dollar question if I win this it will be just like winning the lottery." Do you love Gunny?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth I saw Jenny get a look of shock in her eyes, and her mouth started to part a little bit. She opened her mouth and then she said...