Jethro's Pov Seeing Jenny

"Hey Jen". Jen gave me a smile but when she saw my eyes, her smile started to fade slowly." Look Jethro before you even say anything, you have to understand why I did what I did." Understand how am I supposed to understand why you tried to get yourself killed. I said my voice starting to rise in anger. Look Jethro I didn't want to hurt you- You didn't want to hurt me? You already did Jen! But leaving me for no reason!" I had a reason for leaving you Jethro. Yeah to further your career, that's a good reason Jen! Uh probie maybe you shouldn't do this here. Shut up Mike this has nothing to do with you!" Jethro he's only trying to help- Help! He let you get hurt Jen! What did you want him to do Jethro?! Be there by my side every second? "Well he shouldn't even be here! You have Tony and Ziva the day off, for what? For you to get shot at?! Why does this bother so much? Huh Jethro why? Because I love you dammit Jenny! Don't you know that? Or have you forgotten everything I told you?" Jen just stared at me. I told you I loved you Jethro and you said "that'll be the day". I left thinking he doesn't love me he never did, so what's the point of staying here?" That's why I left you Jethro." I stared at her hurt, all this time I thought she left to further her career, but she left because she thought I didn't love her." Oh Jen I've always loved you, I always will." I say while sitting on the bed she was sitting up in." I'll was care for you Jenny, don't ever doubt that again." Jen looked down at her hands. And I lifted up her face and looked her in the eyes. And for the first time in almost 10 years. I kissed her.