Gibbs Pov

" I didn't know what exactly I was doing, or where I was going. But all I knew was where ever I was, wasn't where I wanted to be. And where I want to be is at Jenny's side, where I belong but I'm not. I'm here in some lousy hotel room, thinking about her...it's always been about her! Ever since I met Jen it was like my life became automatically all about her." Did I want it to stop, no but then again I kinda of did want it to end." It's like what Mike told me once "Don't ever get involved with something that you won't be able to fix later on." I should've listened to him but I didn't the one time I listen to my heart, I end up losing her but then again was she even mine in the first place?" Or was she just someone I only needed for the time being"? That I didn't know all I knew was that I needed her, I need to be with her but why would I go back"? She lied to me left me thinking we got out of Paris clean, when we didn't and that mistake costed Decker his life. And worst of all it almost cost Jenny's." I didn't know how or when I got into my car, but all I knew was that I was going to end this. Not Mike, not for me, but for Decker, and for Jenny. And weather she liked it or not weather she wants this or not I'm doing it anyway." I'm going after her, I'm going to find Svetlana."