~ 3 ~

Author's pov :
After debating with himself he decided to finally ask you if you are going alone or is someone coming to pick you .

"Y/n" He spoke , when you were about to live the office ... you flinched as you thought why is he calling you " yes , sir " you said , "Are you going alone or with someone?" He asked , "Alone , why sir ?" You spoke .

Y/N Pov :
"Why is he asking me this ?"  You thought to yourself , "Is it OK for you to go alone at home this late ." He spoke further , "I don't think that there is anything wrong " I said , "it would be better if you would call a cab." He insisted , "but those are pretty expensive"..."I will manageby myself" I said and gave him a smile , who knows if I sounded mean to him .

Kim's pov :
I insisted her to call a cab but she was low on cash "should I call for her a cab ? " I thought , yh that will be a better option .
"I will call a cab for you . " I said , "no need sir , I can walk home." She insisted , "I have already called the cab , you can't say no now " I said .

Y/N  Pov :
Should I just say yes I thought , no..no..no..no..no I can't just take money from my boss and go it would be too informal , but he is the one insisting . "I have already called the cab , you can't say no now . " He said , bringing me out of my thoughts  "okay sir , but I will return the money Back"..."and thanks for you help , I will always be grateful. " I said thanking him , "your welcome Miss.y/n and no need to return the money "... "just think of me as a friend helping you and not your boss" He said giving me his precious TATA smile which is really rare to see as he always maintained his cold look at the office .

Author's pov :
You once again thanked him for his kindness towards you and soon the cab arrived , you bid him a goodbye and gave him a smile before sitting inside the cab . As soon as the cab drove away , he called his driver and sat inside his black Mercedes which would give anyone who sat inside rich ceo vibes or scary and dangerous mafia vibe (but over here V is a ceo not mafia , ok )

 As soon as the cab drove away , he called his driver and sat inside his black Mercedes which would give anyone who sat inside rich ceo vibes or scary and dangerous mafia vibe (but over here V is a ceo not mafia , ok )

*Time skip*
Y/n pov :
I reach my apartment earlier than i thought , i really was thankfull to Mr.kim for doing me a great favour it must be something small for him but me it was something huge , cause which CEO would do his secretary such a big favour...or i can say that's what you thought .

Hi everyone,  so about the cab part , she didn't get a normal cab cause it was late at night...just wanted to clear that , hope you enjoyed 💜💜