~13~

Author's pov :

Days went by and everyday y/n and taehyung fell more into love with each other ... taehyung always used to take y/n out on dates and both of them would spend their nights watching movies , cuddling and  ice cream nights (idk if there is such thing but they would eat ice cream at night , talking about their day).

It was another beautiful morning for y/n ... she hoped out of her bed and quickly got ready for her work ... the reason behind her wide smile was because today taehyung will take her to meet his older brother and sister- in-law ... you wondered why not his parents but you didn't question him much.

*at the office*

Y/n pov:

I immediately got to work as I had to get ready for my meeting with tae's brother ... I was hurry finishing my work and soon it was lunch time ... I took a break and bought a sandwich and juice from the caffeteria , when I was done eating I quickly got back to work ... I also didn't get a chance to meet taehyung , but I will meet him when it's evening so no worries.

Kim's pov:

I was so deep in my work there I couldn't even see y/n today. But it's okay cuz I will just meet her when it's evening so I was again back to work .

*evening*

Kim's pov:

It was already evening and I went towards y/n's cabin to check on her if she's done with her work so we can go home together and get ready for our meet.

Author's pov:

You were done with your work when taehyung entered your cabin and asked "are you done with your ? work we can go home together" ... "I am done" you replied .

Both of you headed back towards his house as he prepared the clothes for you to wear , when you guys already reach ... both of you got ready in a nick of time and were now heading towards taehyung's brothers house

*tae's brothers house *

Both of you were welcomed by the couple living in that house ... you all sat down and talked alot... you too got close with kaicy (tae's sister-in-law) and soon the talk about your and taehyung's marriage came out ... they approved it but as soon as they said yes all of the three's faces changed into sad,serious and fearful ones .

Hope you all enjoyed...sorry for not being active 💜💜.

The truth..taehyung's past is gonna come out
What happened to him?
Will y/n agree for the marriage after knowing the truth ?
Stay tuned to know what's gonna happen 😉