~ 8 ~

Kim's pov :
I headed towards y/n's house hoping she would be dressed...alot of butterflies roaming in my stomach as always.
...
I reach her house and gave her a call.
*call connected*
"Hello,Miss.y/n...I am down." I said , "ok sir I will be done in a minute." She replied.

Y/n pov :
I was scrolling through Instagram as its the only app which I like to use the most .(like who doesn't 😁😂) ... while scrolling I got the call from Mr.Kim I knew that he would hv already reach , so I quickly off all the lights and all , then connected the call ... he told me to come down and I locked my apartment and quickly went down.

Author's pov :
You reach down in one minute just as you said ... you sat in the car next to him in the front as it would look disrespectful , the boss driving and his secretary sitting behind.

*after 5 min*
There was a silence in the car and the windows were open ... tae soon closed the windows when you guys entered a dark and silent road usually no one passes from there but the road which is usually every one used had a heavy traffic and you guys didn't want to be late for the business party.
....
As you tae was driving your eyes were fixed one font cause you being a scary cat were afraid of ghost,shadows and darkness( author is talking about herself ) , suddenly your body froze as you saw a black shadow pass in front of your car , tae as well saw it but didn't react as he knew you were scared and didn't want to stop the car in middle of that road .
...
As soon as you crossed that road and were again surrounded by people and bright buildings he stopped the car and suddenly hugged you , you were shocked but then felt nice too as you were still horrified by the sight which you saw some mins ago.

Kim's pov :
I saw a black shadow pass in front of our car but didn't react as I knew that y/n is scared of ghosts, like I am too but she is a scaredy cat ... as soon as we came out of that car I hugged her , I don't know from where I got the damn confidence to touch her out of nowhere , but to be honest I didn't feel guilty to touch her as she herself didn't protest and it was helping her to calm herself down .

Y/n's pov :
Mr.Kim hugged me out of no where but I didn't protest as it helped me calm down and i was enjoying it to be honest .. I know its wrong but "everything is fair In love and war" and its said by most people that if you have loved than don't move back" , so it's obvious that the unsure feeling which I had from a long time was My love for him .

Author's pov :
You both left each other after a good 5 mins hug . "I'm sorry" tae said to make you comfortable , "it's fine Mr.kim I know why you did that , thanks for calming me " you said and thanked him.
...
He drove the car again and soon you two already reach the hotel and stepped out of the car , he held your hand to ensure as you have social anxiety (he always does it)...he left your hand as you entered the hotel , you followed him back as you two walked around greeting people and talking about business stuff . Soon all the business matters ended and people were enjoying, some were drinking at the bar others were dancing and some were making out .
....
Tae went to the bar and you followed him there as you didn't want to be left alone with all those scary eyes looking at you hungrily and also tae in the other hand didn't want to be alone as all the sluty women's would throw themselves at him .
...
You two sat at the bar and he started drinking , he suggested to drink but you protested but after many pleadings you too started drinking , both of you were high bit tae was still in his senses , he got up to use the bathroom.

Kim's pov :
I told y/n that I am going to use the rest room and told her too be aware of her surroundings, she cutely nodded and smiled at her like a crazy before leaving her .

Y/n pov :
Mr.kim left me after giving me a lecture but was I listening no , how was I supposed to I wasn't even in my senses after some mins a man came and sat on the opposite side of me from where tae was sitting ... i felt abit uncomfortable as he kept on moving near me and soon was close to me .... he kept his hand on my thigh and i pushed him he repeated his action again and this time i furiosly pushed him , he got furious and came close to my face .

Where is tae ? , will y/n be able to protect herself 😨