~11~

Y/n pov:
I woke up , and all the things which I and tae did at night flashed infront of my eyes , a red tint appeared on my cheeks and I hid my face into his chest once again after lightly pecking it .

Kim's pov:
I opened my eyes and saw y/n hugging me like a koala and her face was pressed against my chest...she moved a little and I saw her cute little pouty face , I moved from the bed and went to shower ...

Author's pov:
You woke up And found no-one beside you, but then you heard the sound of running water and understood that he has gone to take a shower , you got up but failed to walk and stumbled as your legs were sore from last night .

Kim's pov:
I took a warm bath to relax my insides , I wrapped a towel on my lower torso and moved out of the bathroom , I saw y/n sitting on the bed carresing her inner thigh
and I knew why , I moved to wards her and carried her in my arms round give her a warm and relaxing bath.

Y/n pov:
I saw tae coming out of the shower ... i will be lying if i say i didn't  stare at him... he looked so hot and sexy with that towel wrapped around his lower torso and water dripping from his black locks , I got abit shock when he carried me but then he took me to the shower .

*After the shower , and all *

Author's pov:
He approached you as you were combing your hairs "so what do you think about yesterday night  " He asked , but you were silent , "look y/n , Idk if you feel the same but I wanna confess my love to you today"  "I love you y/n 💜" he confessed ... "I love you too tae " you too confessed ... he tightly hugged you ( after a few mins ) he let you go and said "let's skip office today , I will take you out on a date today " "wait for me I will go buy for you some cute pairs of clothes " (as you didn't bring any clothes with you and the clothes you were wearing were a mess now )

Hope you all enjoyed .. do vote 💜💜