~ 6 ~

Y/n pov :
I rang the door bell to Mr.Kim's house and patiently waited for him to open...after a few seconds he opened the door and "good morning Mr.kim." I greeted him , "good morning Miss.Y/n " He greeted me back and passed me his cute heart smile as I passed him my cheeky smile back .

What happened to me why does he smile so frequently at me , I questioned myself as we walked inside his bedroom.
...
As we entered his bedroom I was just standing when I noticed him glancing at me , it felt like he wanted to say something "do you need any help Mr.Kim ?" I asked him , "uhmm...yes can you please help me with my tie ? " He replied feeling shy I guess but he was too cute ... "sure sir" you said and took slow steps towards him , you didn't know what was happening to you cause the closer you moved the more your heart beat increased
...
Soon you were close enough to him and you felt as if your heart would leap out of your chest and land on you hands.

Kim's pov :
As I asked her to help me she moved closer to me ... my heartbeat increased , her each step made my heartbeat faster and faster and when she was close enough to me it started beating like a crazy physco.

Author's pov :
You didn't know why this was happening to you and he too didn't know what was happening to him ... as soon as you laid your hands on his chest and started to tie his tie you two got more closer that you could hear each others heart beating like crazy.

Y/n pov :
What is this new feeling,  you asked yourself ... you could hear his heart beating just as fast as yours .
...
Could it be what I am thinking ? .... no y/n who can you feel like this towards your boss!! You mentally scolded ur self ... but then why is his heart beating so fast ?

Kim's pov :
Why is her heart beating like a crazy ? , he asked himself .... does she feel what I feel for her ?.. no..no..no it can't be .

Author's pov :
You took a bit long to tie his tie cause you mind was fully occupied by your thoughts and he to didn't notice cause he also was lost somewhere in his thoughts.
...
Both of your thoughts came to an halt when there was a loud noise from outside , you both snapped back to reality and parted away , tae fixed his clothes and you too did the same .. both of you cleared your thoughts and headed towards his car for the office .

Just a bit of information that y/n have been working in that company for 2 yrs  now

*Time skip* you both already reach to your company

You two entered his cabin and you read for him his schedule for today "sir we have to go to a business dinner today , whichis located in ××××× Hotel" you said , "ok, be ready till 8pm , we will go together" He said and you don't why there were suddenly butterflies in your stomach , and you walked to you cabin .

What's gonna happen next any guesses 😉💜