~ 9 ~

Y/n pov:
The man came dangerously close to my face ... I got really scared and my heartbeat increased,  I hoped for taehyung to come faster but I had to take a step for myself , I quickly kicked him in his private part and soon he was on the ground , I kicked him more , and he went away .
...
As everyone over there or let's say mostly everyone over there saw the drama , no Any other creep came near me and I sat there peacefuly , why is Mr.kim taking so much time in the rest room ? , I thought to myself .

Kim's pov:
I came out of the rest room quickly as I heard some noise outside , i got abit tensed what if y/n is in trouble...and I was right she was .
...
I saw a man teasing her but as soon as I took a step towards her , she kicked the man in his balls and he fell down on the ground , I really wanted to go punch the man's face really hard but I didn't as I wanted y/n to take her own Stan... the creep  left her and no one else even dared to come near her ... I was proud of her , I strolled towards her (this 2 are still drunk ... don't forget)and set again where I was sitting before , she didn't tell me anything neither did I ask .

Author's pov:
Both of you drank more and were wasted but could atleast walk and see , in between the drinking session you needed to use the rest room and he took you there as he didn't wanna leave you alone , you both got back to drinking after you were done .
...

You were drinking and kind of having a feeling to just kiss taehyung on his plumpy heart lips but you didn't , you didn't have the guts,  but then he suddenly came close to you and pulled by your neck .
...

You were shocked and surprised but you let him do what he wanted , but the next thing he mumbled in your ear ... you were astonished and happy at the same time , excitement rushed in to your nerves when he once again mumbled them ....

What can those words be ??

"I love you" He said in his deep , drunk and sexy voice ... yes those were the words he said and the words you were craving for , you took his face in your hands and held it firmly "Are you serious taetae ?" You asked him and called him with a nickname,  he smiled hearing you calling him with a nickname and nodded cutely ... but soon that cute smile faded away when he pulled you into an passionate kiss...

🔞content🔞

Your lower lip was captured between his two , as they devoured each part of your lips , you moaned sinfully when he bit on your upper lip , and he took that as a chance to slip his tongue inside your mouth ... exploring each and every inch of your mouth , you were also a good kisser since you had seen many kissing scenes and vids on how people kiss because of your horny and dirty mind ... you kissed him back passionately,  both of your tongues fought for dominance as each of you got a chance to dominant the other .... soon after the heated session he pecked your lips before leaving them and looked into your eyes .
...
Eyes full of love for you that was the only thing you saw and he did see the same thing in your eyes , you connector foreheads and you two smiled enjoying the moment,  he looked at you as he questioned something and you nodded calmly ... u shouldn't be calm but you were ...

What could it be ? , what is tae questioning?
Sorry I didn't update yesterday,  was a bit busy 💜💜