Chapter Five: Learning About The Originals

I changed into the clothes that Elijah gave me and slowly stepped out of the room I was in

I changed into the clothes that Elijah gave me and slowly stepped out of the room I was in. I swallow softly as I walk out into what l would guess is a foyer. I wrap my arms around my body gripping onto my messenger bag strap. I walk around more and see Elijah sitting in a library reading a book. I stop at the doorway and knock on the frame gently. He looks up at me, "I just wanted to say thank you for the clothes." I say softly. He looks at me surprised, "Why are you so calm if I might ask. Why did you not alert the boy to what happened?" He asks me walking over to me slowly. I look up at him folding my hands in front of me. "I'm fascinated by you, and I also have something to show you as well as having some questions of my own," I state calmly. "I am fascinated by you as well young witch... I'm sorry I don't even know your name." He says looking me over. I hold out my hand gently, "Nyx Gilbert, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." I say softly. He takes my hand gently and surprises me by bringing it to his lips. "Elijah Mikaelson, lovely to meet you again. I'm sorry for the way we met before." He tells me. I smile lightly, "It's quite alright, I don't blame you. I am sorry that they staked you." I tell him before pulling out my notebook. "Speaking of I touched you after they did that and I say your past. I have a question. Who are these people?" I ask handing him my open notebook. 

He takes it gently and carefully flips through the pages, "They are my siblings, you are a very powerful witch Nyx. Many witches have tried to see into any of our minds, and you, you were able to do it by accident." He comments, he flips to the drawing of the girl. "This is my little sister Rebekah, you two would get along." He tells me I walk closer to him and stand beside him. He flips to the next page to a man with curly hair and stubble. "This is Klaus, he's the one that everyone is afraid of," he explains before flipping to the last page and stopping he gently runs his fingers over the last page. "Who is that Elijah he has been the very forefront of my brain." I ask, he chuckles, "this is Kol, he... hmmm... he is well, Kol." Elijah says causing me to laugh gently. "Well, that is like me trying to vouch for my sister's boy toys." I giggle, he laughs as well. He looks at the time, "Unfortunately Nyx I have a prior engagement to go to, would you like to stay here or I can offer to get you transportation." He tells me, I take my notebook from him and put it in my bag. "I'll find a way back Elijah, I don't want to bother you," I tell him as I grab the other bag with my clothes. "Alright well at least let me see you out." He tells me.

Word Count: 556