Chapter 21: I'm Backkk

I shoot up and groan from my head hitting the top of the coffin and making it open

I shoot up and groan from my head hitting the top of the coffin and making it open. I pull my body from the coffin and walk into the kitchen and drain five bags of blood before I walk upstairs and into the nursery I look around confused the room is covered in dust. "Nyx?" I hear a voice ask I turn around and see Hayley and Elijah standing there looking at me with wide eyes. "Hey, I'm back... there is a lot to talk about." I tell them. We go into the library and they explain what happened to Hope as well as the cover story. "Okay, well Esther and Finn are back. They are inhabiting the bodies of other witches, I, unfortunately, don't know who." I say looking at Elijah he sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Well we will get to that battle when it comes up but, this knowledge is good." a familiar British voice says from the doorway. I turn and smile seeing Klaus I walk over to him and we both hug each other. "Kol said it was weird but cute that you put our coffins together. I tell him and he laughs shaking his head. "Oh, I missed you, little sister." He says. "I missed you too, now if you excuse me I need to find a certain student of mine," I tell them as I leave the compound through the old tunnels and pop out in the back of The Second Life Vinyl Shop. I walk out the door and smile seeing Davina. She looks up and gasps as she sees me. She runs over and hugs me tightly, I hug her back. "Hey, little witch," I say softly.

We catch up as we look through records, I joke with her and Joe when suddenly someone touches my arm and I feel a shock I haven't felt since Kol. I turn around but the person is gone I shake off the weird feeling and growl when a pack of werewolves come in and start to make trouble. "Look here little wolves you best leave if you know what is good for you I tell them as they start to threaten Joe," I say seriously. The leader Oliver walks in front of me, "And what is a pretty broad like you gonna do about it?" He asks. I smirk and nod to Davina, "Nothing, just this." I say as I twist my wrist and all of the wolves fall to the ground clutching their head. Joe looks at me and Davina gratefully before he leaves. I crouch down and look Oliver in the eyes, "This pretty broad is the devil in disguise." I growl before leaving with Davina. We go to the general store and I hum softly as I look through the hair dye selection and she runs up to me holding a flyer for karaoke night at Rousseau's first place being a cash prize I smirk and look at her. "You looking for me to swindle them?" I ask and she shrugs. "Is it really a swindle if we know you will win with your pipe?" She asks me and I smile. "Fine go sign me up I'm going home and dying my hair and changing," I state.

I walk into Rousseau's my newly blue-dyed hair flowing freely as I walk through the door looking around for Davina. She waves to me from her spot in front of the stage I smile and take a seat next to her at her table. "Hey you made it just in time, you are up after the guy who goes next. Honestly, you've had no real competition so I think we have it in the bag." She tells me and I smile. I look to the stage as the guy before me, takes the stage he looks down at me and winks with a smirk before he starts to sing the song that was mine and Kol's song. I feel my breath get caught in my throat as he keeps eye contact with me the whole time. When it's my turn I walk up the stairs and look at the song Davina wrote me down for and I can't help but smile, "Okay so this is a song my best friend, and little sister chose so I hope you all enjoy. She sure does."

Mary Anne and Wanda were the best of friends

All through their high school days

Both members of the 4H club, both active in the FFA

After graduation

Mary Anne went out lookin' for a bright new world

Wanda looked all around this town and all she found was Earl

Well, it wasn't two weeks after she got married that

Wanda started gettin' abused

She'd put on dark glasses or long sleeved blouses

Or make-up to cover a bruise

Well she finally got the nerve to file for divorce

And she let the law take it from there

But Earl walked right through that restraining order

And put her in intensive care

Right away Mary Anne flew in from Atlanta

On a red eye midnight flight

She held Wanda's hand as they worked out a plan

And it didn't take 'em long to decide

That Earl had to die, goodbye Earl

Those black-eyed peas, they tasted alright to me, Earl

You're feelin' weak? Why don't you lay down and sleep, Earl

Ain't it dark wrapped up in that tarp, Earl

The cops came by to bring Earl in

They searched the house high and low

Then they tipped their hats and said, thank you ladies

If you hear from him let us know

Well, the weeks went by and spring turned to summer

And summer faded into fall

And it turns out he was a missing person who nobody missed at all

So the girls bought some land and a roadside stand

Out on highway 109

They sell Tennessee ham and strawberry jam

And they don't lose any sleep at night, 'cause

Earl had to die, goodbye Earl

We need a break, let's go out to the lake, Earl

We'll pack a lunch, and stuff you in the trunk, Earl

Is that alright? Good! Let's go for a ride, Earl, hey!

Ooh hey hey hey, ummm hey hey hey, hey hey hey

The whole restaurant cheers after I finish and I walk off stage Davina hugs me and I laugh. Me and the guy were called back to the stage after a while apparently we were tied.

Word Count: 1051