Chapter Nineteen: Happy Halloween

I pull up to the house and smirk seeing Sophie in the house

I pull up to the house and smirk seeing Sophie in the house. I walk in as Sophie is explaining what happens to the witches in the quarter if they practice magic. "First off that is only for those who practice ancestral magic, secondly I know the location of Elijah and the weapon and thirdly we still need to have Kate do her big magical stunt but, for another reason," I say stepping into the room causing Nik, Rebekah, and Sophie to all look at me surprised. I turn to Klaus, "As I told you Nik, I have been busy." I tell him with a smile and he smiles back at me pulling me into a hug. Rebekah laughs, "The two hybrids working together. This will be fun." she says. "Davina would sense the magic I use." she says and I turn to her with a smirk, "Well then I guess we will need that beautiful little traitor, you and Rebekah found today, to do some very big magic," I tell her with a gleam of mischief in my eyes.

I go to Marcel's place and help him get ready for the party. I smile and dance with one of the day walkers as Thierry plays the trumpet. Klaus walks in and gives a half nod to me before he disappears and stands next to Marcel they talk for a while before Marcel calls out to Thierry, "Thierry! Take a team of nightwalkers to the Cauldron tonight, do a little rousting... Oh, and Thierry? Make it nasty." He says and then looks at me, "Nyx come here, I want you to meet someone." He says I nod and walk over to them. "Nyx, I'd like you to meet Klaus Mikaelson, my oldest friend and sire. Klaus this is Nyx Gilbert, my right hand under Thierry." He says softly I hold out my hand and Klaus takes it gently and kisses my knuckles. "Lovely to meet you, Klaus." I tell him softly "The pleasure is all mine." He says softly.

I walk down the stairs and I feel all eyes on me as I blush as I make my way to the stage

I walk down the stairs and I feel all eyes on me as I blush as I make my way to the stage. Marcel asked me to do the entertainment for the charity event. I nod to Klaus and Rebekah as they walk in and I start to sing. I smile seeing Klaus and Cami dance together it reminds me of him and Caroline they were such a great pair. I watch as Marcel cuts in and they start to dance together I nod to the band and they start to play a new song I wink to Marcel and Cami before I start to sing.