Chapter 1

January 2014
In the past

I was happily packing my clothes into my suitcase. Finally it was the time I was going to Korea it was always my dream to go there and now it's the time after convincing my parents to let me study there they have finally agreed on that it. I closed the last suitcase and made myself bed ready because I had a long flight ahead of myself.

The following day I woke up at 5am got ready said my last goodbyes to my parents and then my brother drove me to the airport
here we go on a new adventure.

After a long flight about 11 hours I finally landed at Seoul Incheon airport got my things and took a taxi to my dorm room.
Upon reaching the dorm room I met my dorm mates 3 other girls one of them being from Thailand the other from Japan and the other from Korea. We introduced ourselves.
Samantha was from Thailand she was studying to be a children's psychologist Anie was from Japan and was studying IT yes IT that girl is smart Yunseo is from Korea and was studying to be a Lawyer and my name is Seidy and I was studying International Fashion Business. We were all the same age of 18 international age so we clicked very quickly.
After arranging our things we all agreed to go out eat something were we got to know each other better.

>Time Skip A Month Later<

I was already used to going to school here the only hard thing about going to school here was probably that my lessons were in Korean and I additionally took Korean lessons but I was getting through it and doing my best. I just reached the dorm room were the girls were discussing what to do over the weekend and at the end they came to the conclusion to go out and party a little bit we dressed up and first went to a restaurant and then made our way to Itaewon to go crazy. We danced the whole night at some point I had to use the restroom and excused myself when I came out of the restroom I bumped into some guy I quickly apologized and was about to walk back to my friends he held my hand and pulled me back I was trying to break free from his grip but I couldn't it was too strong I was kinda scared and felt uncomfortable in the situation I told him to let me go but he wasn't listening more like he asked me if I wanted to accompany him what I strongly denied of wanting to do but he was still insisting. I looked around but everyone was busy with themselves and my girls were sitting too far away for them to se that I needed help. And when I thought there was no one in this club was going to help me I felt lost and that's when guy wearing a mask came over to us and took the guys hand off me pushed the guy away and held my hand until we were outside and we weren't in the sight of the guy.

Me: Thank you really thank you.
Mask guy: No problem that's what everyone would have done.
Me: No not everyone thanks.

He was about to leave but this time I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking away. He turned around and looked at me.

Mask guy: Do you need anything else like do you want to call a friend or anyone that can pick you up?
Me: No that's ok but I want to know if there was a way I can thank you can I buy you meal or anything please?
Mask guy: No that's ok I don't need anything. Just be careful next time don't go to the club alone.
Me: No but you helped me at least let me buy you a coffee or else I won't be able to sleep tonight I will never forgive myself for treating the person who saved me poorly my parents would be disappointed because they raised me better than that.
Mask guy: Ok ok you are way to dramatic you won't stop until I agree anyways but instead of a coffee you can by me a chocolate cake.
Me: Good then please follow me.

I took his hand and we walked through the lights of Itaewon until we found a place that sold cakes and that was still open. We walked in and sat down we waited a couple of minutes until a waiter came by and took our orders I ordered a slice of chocolate cake for him and for myself an iced coffee.

Me: Are you a celebrity or why are you wearing a mask ?
Mask guy: No I'm just a little bit sick.
Me: Huh sick? I have never met a person who goes to the club sick but every person is different. By the way my name is Seidy what's your name?

He just nod his head and kept quite.

Me: Ok you don't have to tell me I'm not forcing you.

We talked for a while me carrying the whole conversation he barely even touched his cake he was just staring at me and listening to what I was talking about most of it being weird stuff I do.

Me: I don't mind being stared at but that if you want to take a picture that would cost you a little bit but at least it would last longer .

I couldn't see his smile obviously because of the Mask but through his eyes I could see it.

Me: Aren't you gonna eat the cake it would be a waste.

Before he could answer his phone and he picked it up and went outside to talk. While he was outside I took out my phone just to see how many missed calls I had from my friends I quickly send them voice message stating that I was doing fine and that they didn't have to worry and that I would head home by myself. I asked the waiter if he could pack the cake up for me I took a napkin wrote my number on it put it together with the cake and headed outside were he just finished his phone call.

Me: Here you go. It seems like you have to go now.
Mask guy: Thanks yeah my friends are waiting for me.
Me: No problem I have to head back too I'm gonna go catch a taxi or whatever thanks again for saving me and for allowing me to take you out for a cake even though you didn't eat it.

After that I turned and left him standing there.