Chapter 2

July 2014

I was sitting in the library preparing for the upcoming exams when I got a message from an unknown number I thought for a while about who it could be and then I remembered maybe it was the guy from the party the one who saved me I saved the persons number as My Famous Hero and then I opened the text message.

My Famous Hero: Hey Seidy sorry for reaching out to you this late.
Me: Oh yeah hey no problem at least you decided to text I had already given up. But wait you are the guy from the party right my hero?
My Famous Hero: Oh sorry yes it's me. I usually don't text strangers I only text my family and my friends.
Me: Stranger? We hung out for nearly an hour. Well now I'm disappointed.
My Famous Hero: Wait that's not what I meant I sorry.
Me: I was just kidding. How are you doing?
My Famous Hero: Yeah I'm fine just stressed and overworked but I'm happy doing it.
Me: What do you work as I thought you were at college I mean you look like you were my age.
My Famous Hero: No I've never been to college I work in the production area what about you? You in college?
Me: Yes I'm studying International Fashion Business I want be a Fashion Journalist one day.
My Famous Hero: Damn that sound impressive. What are you doing right now?
Me: I'm in the library right now but I'm going to leave now, mind to call me we can talk while I walk to my dorm room.

Not even a second my phone rang I picked it up and we talked until I reached my room and because no one was in the room we continued our conversation I changed into more comfortable clothes and laid down on my bed and while we were talking I fell asleep listening to his soothing voice.

>Time Skip 2 Weeks Later<

I was sitting with the girls in a coffee and we were talking about what we've been up to.

Yunseo: Wait I have a question for you Seidy.
Me: Me? What's wrong?
Yunseo: Who are you talking to? You've been out of space lately.
Anie: Oh yeah right every time you're on the phone you get smiley. Who is making you so happy?
Me: What are y'all talking about it's nobody.
Samantha: Nobody of course well this nobody makes you very happy so come on just tell us.
Me: Oh well ok. Y'all remember that I told you about what happened at the club in Itaewon right.

They nod and I kept on telling them about the guy who I still didn't know the name of. After I was done they looked at me happy for me and after we stayed there a little longer we walked near the park and stayed there rest of the day and then walked back to our dorm. And because we had a little vacation they all went home to visit their parents and I was left alone Yunseo did ask me to stay with her and her family but I kindly declined and told her to spend some quality time with her family. So when they left I was very bored so I texted my Hero to see what he was up to.

Me: Hey hey hey are you up?
My Famous Hero: Hey yeah I'm still up it's my day off. So I'm chilling at home. And you what are you up to? How is the college life treating you?
Me: Everything is fine we have a small vacation right now and because I'm from England and I can't just walk over to my family I'm chilling alone in my dorm room.
My Famous Hero: Oh that's sad how about this to make you feel less bored. Wanna meet up tomorrow I know a place we could hang out.
Me: Oh yeah that would be nice what time?
My Famous Hero: It maybe nothing special but let's meet up at the coffee shop we ate the cake around 12pm?
Me: First of all you mean the cake I ordered and you took with you because you didn't eat and you were just staring at my beauty. Yes, yes we can meet there.
My Famous Hero: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ok then I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now good night bye.
Me: Good night dream about me.

I put my phone away did some school work so that I would be ahead when school starts, after being done I called my family and talked to some friends after that I took a walk around the campus after coming back I took a quick shower and directly went to bed and fell a sleep.

>The Next Day 10:00am<

I was just done getting ready and walked out of the dorm took a bus to Itaewon and I reached the café at around 11:30am sat at the spot in the back like last time. I texted my friends to check on them while I was texting them I didn't notice that there was somebody approaching me only when the person tipped my shoulder I looked up and saw a familiar mask.

He: Hey have you been waiting for a long time?
Me: No not that long. So where are you taking me?
He: Come on just follow me.

I stood up and I followed him outside. He was dressed in all black and on top of that a black cap and and mask all in all he kinda looked suspicious I mean the way he is hiding away as if nobody was aloud to recognize him. He is very mysterious but I feel like he wouldn't even hurt a fly and something in me trusts him so I was not scared to follow him.

Me: Are you hiding because you are fleeing from the police.
(I jokingly asked)
Me: I mean don't get me wrong I've watched criminal minds and a lot of crime series so I kinda know my shit. So if you really decide to kill me at least let me say my last goodbye and text my friends where they can find my deceased body.
(I smiled at him)
He: Well you are right I could do you that favor but I don't want to.
(He laughed out loud his laugh made me feel so warm like that is the last sound I want to hear before I die)
Me: Wait really?
He: No of course not. You really do have a big imagination.

We both laughed about the situation and finally after nearly an hour we reached our destination. We walked into a little forest and reached a beautiful lake it was so pretty and like he said nobody was there it was just the both of us.

Me: You sure you don't want to kill me? I mean at least let me know your name or see your face so I will be satisfied.

He laughed and took his mask and cap off. And in front off me was standing the most handsome man you could imagine the laugh that made me feel so warm was followed by a beautiful gummy smile. But I've seen his face from somewhere.

Me: Wait I know you. Aren't you and idol. Wait I know from where BTS was it Suga or Yoongi?
He: It's both but you can call me Yoongi but please keep your voice down.
Me: Oh sorry I've been too deep in my books so I don't get to see all the things your group does but I like your songs very much. And that also means you are not going to kill me and that's makes me very happy.
Yoongi: Yeah you don't have to worry about anything. But please don't tell anyone I could end up in a lot of trouble and I don't want you to be in trouble either.
Me: Don't worry my lips are sealed its nice to have a little secret to myself.

I smiled at him and kept staring at his face I mean I saw him on tv a couple of times and I knew he was good looking but in real life it was way better. We sat down on the grass and talked a lot we got to know each other better I learned some things about him that I didn't know and he about me and I kinda grew fond of him. And at around 7pm we got ready to go back. We were about to separate at the café again but before we did I asked him a question.

Me: You wanna meet up again I can borrow a car and we could go for a drive and you wouldn't have to wear a mask or worry about being recognized.
Yoongi: Yes I would love to you are very cool I mean at first I thought you were crazy but you are the perfect amount of crazy.
Me: Well I'll take that as a compliment. I mean I thought you would turn out to be a kidnapper or killer but you just turned out to be an idol so that's fine with me too.

We gave each other a hug and I left and so did he. And when I was in bed late at night I still couldn't forget about his warm laughter and his beautiful smile. He may be an idol but he wasn't stuck up or anything he was so kind. With my thoughts being filled with him I fell asleep with a smile on my face.