Chapter 13

I was still frozen from what Jungkook just told me and there were a lot of questions going through my mind right now and from the distance I could here Jungkook calling my name until I was finally back to reality.

Me: Wait what did you just say?
Jk: Haneul he isn't Seidys child with someone else he is your son that was the letter all about
Me: Wait what is this letter all about I can't remember any letter and how do you know about all that?
Jk: About 5 years we just had wrapped up one of our works and I decided to go for a walk that's when I saw Seidy in the park she was pregnant and your break up had just happened so either she cheated or it was you child and because I've met Seidy I knew she loved you too much to cheat on you so I just counted one and one together and well the best answer was it was your child so I asked her and she didn't even try to lie. But don't be mad at her for not telling you right away she was scared you had just broken up not long ago so she didn't know how to tell you, she also didn't want to destroy our career so she kept it to herself she didn't think she would meet any of us that soon. And even though she asked me not to tell you i couldn't do that to you so I asked you to write you a letter were she explained everything and she did she also asked you to meet her at the coffee shop y'all went to the first time you met and she decided if read the letter and came y'all could somehow work things out and so I gave you the letter hoping you would go there knowing that you still love her. But you didn't she waited at that coffee shop the entire day and even when she went to labor or when she gave birth she waited for but you didn't come so me and her friends told her to give up I really thought you had made your decision and so I didn't ask you I just ignored it even though I was really mad at you for doing that to her. But how come you didn't even read the letter I made sure to give you that letter personally.

While he explained all that had happened I tried to remember what happened I remembered him giving me a letter and telling me to read it when I was alone and then he left I opened the letter but wasn't able to read it because right before I could Namjoon came in and I put the letter in my Jacket and forgot about it because we had a busy schedule the whole week.

Me: I was never able to read that letter. She must hate me.

I stood up from were I was sitting and started walking around the room I can't believe I let Seidy alone pregnant with my child and she had to go through everything alone.

Jk: Hyung you need to talk to her.
Me: She wont believe me. How can she I broke up with her out of selfish reasons even though I loved her I let her go. And I didn't try I didn't try to make us work and I'm such an asshole for that she won't even look at me. I missed everything about my child he wouldn't want a father like that.
Jk: Hyung listen if you want I can go with you to talk to her but for now you need to to take a deep breath and get some rest.

I took a deep breath as he said and nod he gave me a hug and told me that everything would work out for the best and said I should go to bed I did as he said and muttered and silent „thank you for staying by Seidys side all this time" he nod and once I was in bed he left and I was too deep in my thoughts.

>Jungkook POV<
Once hyung went to bed I walked out of room and was greeted by Jin hyung.

Jin: Is everything alright between you too? Y'all have been acting weird lately.
Jk: Yeah everything alright I guess just a misunderstanding. Hyung tomorrow whatever the occasion is don't mention Seidy or her son to Yoongi hyung ok I will tell the others too or whatever happens don't ask him how he is doing please its important.

Even though he was confused about my request he still understood so he just nod and walked back to he room and so did I once I was in I texted the others one by one about what I had just told Jin hyung and even though they asked why once I told them to just do so they understood and didn't ask anymore questions I layer inky bed and fell asleep after overthinking this situation right now.
The next morning there was a lot of awkward silence around us on the way to the airport and even in the plane on our way back everyone shooting me questionable looked asking me what was wrong with Yoongi and I just tried to ignore them.
Once he landed Yoongi directly made his way home and I was left with my other hyungs still shooting me these questionable looks.

>Yoongi POV<
Once I reached my apartment my whole energy was drained out of my body I ran to my room and entered my closet I searched every corner of the closet and I was about to give up when in the corner of my eyes I finally saw what I was looking for.
The jacket I took it an went through the pockets until I found it the letter I let myself fall onto the pile of clothes that were now scattered  in my closet and opened the letter.

>Seidys Letter<
Hi Yoongi,
It's me Seidy I don't even know were to start with this letter.
I know we just broke up a couple of months ago I hope you are doing alright.
I'm alright so far I finished college and I also found a working place.
I've seen you on tv a couple of times but to be honest with I am not able to watch you.
I always get sad when I do so but I'm really proud of you and the boys you are amazing.
I know I promised myself to not contact you after the break up but this on is very important.
And I shouldn't be telling this over an letter but I can't muster up the courage to talk to you in person.
That's why I'm writing this letter hoping you can understand and you can forgive me.
I want to tell you that I am pregnant and even though I decided not to tell you about it
Jungkook made he really cares about you and I know I should have told you directly after I found out about it
but because we had just broken up I didn't want to trap you and I was scared that you would be mad at me.
But Jungkook told me to just tell you and that you would understand and be there for me so this is why I'm writing you.
If you understand and ready to face this meet me at the coffee shop we had our first meet I will be waiting for you.
If you don't come that is the answer that you have moved on and I will do the same.

Love Seidy

>End of the Letter<
I let the letter fall down next to me and tears run down my cheeks.
She waited for me...Seidy waited for me.