Chapter 3

August 2014

I was out with the girls in the park picnicking because of the good weather and we were done with exams for now at least and it would be a waste if we stayed inside. We were listening to some music talking and eating fruit.

Samantha: Wanna go to a party later tonight?
Yunseo: No it's too tiring.
Samantha: Not to a club I was invited by a classmate and he asked if you want to come especially someone in this group.
Me: Who?
Samantha: Well if you have to know. He wants you too come it seems like he is interested in you. And not gonna lie he is very cute.
Me: Me? How? When? Has he even seen me?
Samantha: Yeah he saw you multiple times when you came to pick me up he even talked to you.
Me: What's his name?
Samantha: Jaehyun he has black hair and he also has dimples, like I said he is cute.
Yunseo: Sam you know Seidy is kinda slow on things like that and since the party she only has eyes on her mystery boy that she keeps away from us.
Samantha: Your right why don't you just tell us who he is?
Me: Party you said right? Is it his birthday, do we have to bring something?
Samantha: Not you changing the subject and no he is just celebrating because the first exams are done.
Anie: Ok well then we can go I guess. Oh and Seidy if you are ready to tell us just know we are here whenever you are ready. And at least tell us when you start dating.
Me: Don't worry you will be the first I'll tell.

And after deciding that we would go we stood up walked back to the dorm and got ready. After I was done I sat down on a chair, while waiting for the girls to be done I texted Yoongi to see how he was doing.

Me: Busy?
My Famous Hero: A little bit why you need something?
Me: Oh sorry to disturb. No I don't need anything just wanted to check on you how your doing. I saw you on tv yesterday you looked really cool 😎.
My Famous Hero: Really I did thanks 🙏🏽 . And I'm fine I have a lot of work here right now but it's ok. What are you doing?
Me: Yes you did. Nothing much my friend was invited to a party so now all of us are going.
My Famous Hero: Ok but be careful today I'm not there to save you.
Me: Sadly hahahaha can't you just fly over. Thanks for worrying about me I'll take care of myself just because of you.
My Famous Hero: No problem you are alone in a country without your family that can look out for you so I will.
Me: Thanks 🙏🏽💜

Anie: Come on Seidy we are done let's go.

I put my phone into my bag and we walked out direction party. At the party Samantha introduced us to the guy who was throwing the party. And Sam was right he was good looking and he seemed like a very nice guy. He offered me an Arizona because he knew from Sam that I don't drink and that my favorite drink was Arizona. We talked for a long time and it was not weird at all. We were still talking until I realized that my phone was ringing so I excused myself to pick up the call outside.

Me: What's up?
Caller: Are you still at the party
Me: Yeah why? Are you worried Yoongi I told you not to worry
Yoongi: I kinda still am. But if your fine I'm gonna hang up bye
Me: Wait
Yoongi: What?
Me: I just wanna tell you thank you for worrying about me. Actually I really didn't wanna come here but because my friends wanted to I can't just let them go alone. And the guy who is throwing the party told Sam that he really wanted me to come and he is really nice and not that bad looking either so I couldn't just say no
Yoongi: You could have
Me: Why are you jealous?
Yoongi: What me no why would I never
Me: Yeah right and don't worry I think you are better looking anyways

After saying that I hang up the phone because I was too embarrassed about my own words. I stayed outside for a couple of minutes before I went back in. I walked back to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Are you done?
Me: Yeah was I away for a long time?
Jaehyun: No not really but I wanted to ask you something
Me: Spill it out you need something?
Jaehyun: I wanted to ask if you were interested in going out with me like on a date? But don't answer yet I'm gonna give you my number and if you are ready and thought about it you can call me and then tell me.

He gave me a piece of paper with his name on it and just dipped and left me standing there with nothing to say.
I stayed a little bit until I walked back to my friends and we decided to go back home.
Upon reaching home we all took a shower and went to bed we were to tired to talk they all fell asleep directly. I stayed up and started to think about Jaehyun I mean he is really nice and he is very handsome and he seems to be genuinely interested in me but my heart just don't see him as my love interest because it's already filled with Yoongi a relationship I don't even dream about having because of where we both stand I mean he is an idol who is reaching the for the stars right now and I'm here a student. With all those thoughts in my head I fell into a very uncomfortable sleep.

>Skip 2 Weeks Later<

I walked out of the classroom with my brain nearly exploding with knowledge now why did I decide to study to be a Fashion Journalist *sight *
Now what I need is a long nap.
And that's what I did the moment I stepped into the dorm room and ones I was in bed I drifted into a deep sleep.
After a while I was woken up by my phone ringing who is this I looked at the phone with the caller ID Jaehyun I picked it up.

Me(with a sleepy voice): Hello
Jaehyun: Oh sorry did I wake you up?
Me: No it's ok you need something?
Jaehyun: No but you said we would meet up later at 7pm before we go bowling with the others.
Me: Oh my god what time is it I'm so sorry I didn't sleep the entire night so I was really tired
Jaehyun: No problem I can imagine
Me: Ok hold on were are you right now I'll meet you there

He told me we're he was I got changed real quick and then literally ran to him. Luckily he was at the cafeteria so it wasn't that far I entered and saw him sitting in the back and walked up to him.

Me: I'm really sorry really
Jaehyun: That's ok but why did you wanna meet up before we meet with the others?
Me: Well I still haven't given you an answer to your question from your party so I thought I should do it now
Jaehyun: Oh god it already doesn't sound good
Me: I'm really sorry you are a very nice person but there is already someone in my life who isn't leaving my head nor heart so I can't give back the feelings you have for me and I don't want to lead you on and I feel like over the couple of weeks I grew fond of you as a friend and I hope my decision won't make you not wanna be friends anymore
Jaehyun: No it's ok I kinda figured that there was someone in your life but I really appreciate you telling me honestly and of course I want to remain friends if it isn't awkward for you I may still have feelings for you for a couple more months or maybe the rest of the year
Me: Don't worry it's not awkward at all I mean I'm friends with the guy I like too so I know how that feels but if you at some point feel uncomfortable around me please don't just leave tell me so I know
Jaehyun: No worries I will and I hope the guy starts to realize what an amazing person you are. But we should leave now before Samantha kills us for being late you know her better then I do and we both know she hates late comers
Me: Your right let's go and thanks for understanding

He nod his head and we headed to the bowling place with his car. Upon reaching the place we already saw our friends waiting outside.

Samantha: Girl there you are wait why are you two coming together what is going on?

She said with creepy grin on her face.

Me: Girl shut up we met outside and he took me with him so please stop making your own Film in your head and just keep walking
Samantha: Whatever you say but I will find out

We walked in and played a couple rounds about 2 hours and we had a lot of fun at the end we decided to go to Karaoke bar and order pizza over there and go crazy you.
We reached the Karaoke bar around 9:30pm
and walked in and you wouldn't believe who was in the same karaoke bar right now right infront of us. Yes BTS yes the BTS in person we bowed down and we asked if we could take pictures with them I mean when will you ever be this lucky and meet BTS in person. It was kinda funny pretending not to know Yoongi though anyways after we had taken the pictures they went into there booth and we paid and went into ours.