Chapter 19

Comments have been turned off

January 1st 2024 Breaking News Suga (Min Yoongi) from BTS reveals he has a child

Suga (Min Yoongi) from BTS reveals he has a child.

On December, 31.2023 Suga (Min Yoongi) from BTS postet on his Instagram account a lengthy message stating that he will be taking some time off to sort out private issues.
And the reason why, shook all army's and the whole internet.
In his letter he announces that he has a child with an ex-girlfriend "I have come to the knowledge that I have a child from my girlfriend in the past".
People assume that the girlfriend from the past he is talking about is the girlfriend he had back in May 2018 which was later announced that they had broken up without anyone finding out who the girl was.
In the letter he also apologizes to his fan for the sudden news "I want to apologize to the fans i surprised or upset with these news".
He wishes for the fans to be understanding of his situation and to wait for him and give him the time and privacy he needs "...please wait patiently for me while I work things out".
This is all we know about these news.
Hybe Entertainment has not released any statements regarding this topic and Suga has since not been active on his instagram.
So all we can do is wait and see what is going to happen.

Comments: Yoongimarryme: No that can't be 😭Btsxarmy: Always thought it would be Namjoon with the secret family Lisarae: I don't know if I should be happy for him or what Jiminbaes: I feel like we should all give him exactly what he needs and that...

Comments:
Yoongimarryme: No that can't be 😭
Btsxarmy: Always thought it would be Namjoon with the secret family
Lisarae: I don't know if I should be happy for him or what
Jiminbaes: I feel like we should all give him exactly what he needs and that is privacy and support
Tammy: who is that bitch ugh 🤬
Jkswife: I hope he gets kicked out of the group because it affects them too he's so selfish
Ginny: y'all are some fans you can't even support your favorites when they need you pathetic are you Yoongi don't worry you have loyal fans and we will be here for you

>Yoongi's POV<
It's been a week now since I've made my post and at the beginning everything was hectic a lot of people wanted to talk to me and some people were happy for and well some weren't and they were not nice about it calling me and Seidy all sorts of names. But it's slowly dying down but who knows. I've been stuck in my apartment for the last week and my members stayed with me for a couple of days but they all had busy schedules so they had to leave eventually and now I'm alone.
I've talked to Seidy and Haneul on FaceTime but it's now the same as seeing them in person but I will get through that.
I was now in my kitchen making myself something to eat when my bell rang I stopped in my tracks and went to the first ring camera to see who it was and to my surprise it was Seidy I opened the door and let her in I stayed at the door until she was in my living room.

Me: Hey what are you doing here?
Seidy: I just came to check on you? Is everything alright
Me: Yeah everything's alright so far. And you what about you and Haneul there are no problems right?
Seidy: No don't worry about us we are alright just take care of yourself first.

And then there was silence I think you could hear a pin drop that's how silent it was but not long after Seidy broke it.

Seidy: What's that smell?
Me: Shit my food

I ran towards the kitchen and well would you look at this everything's burned.

Me: I was cooking

Seidy looked at me and started laughing.

Me: Hey that's not funny what am I gonna eat now?
Seidy: Come on it's a little bit funny don't you think? Ok your right not funny come on I will help you fix it.

She came to my side of the kitchen and started mixing things up and cooking and after nearly and hour the table was set with food I didn't know I had in my fridge.

Me: Thank you
Seidy: No I need to thank you, you kept your promise even though it was hard for you
Me: It wasn't that hard I mean I still feel bad on how I left it with you in the past, I should have fought back then and not just give in so easily.
Seidy I'm really sorry about that.
Seidy: Don't worry I've long forgiven you I know you were in a lot of pressure back then and we were young and I needed someone to blame for my heart break so it was easier for me to make you the bad guy even though I knew you probably had no other options. I'm sorry I didn't barge into to BigHit and just force you to take responsibility for Haneul if I had done that you wouldn't have missed out on seeing him grow.
Me: No Seidy you tried to protect me so you made that decision and I'm not mad about it I was stupid to loose the letter that Jungkook gave me because then I would have known sooner but better late then never.

I thinks this was the first time since we've met again that we had an sincere talk like this laying all out I put down my chopsticks and wer just sat there in silence but it wasn't awkward it reminded me of the time when we were dating. Sometimes we would just lay next to each other and say nothing but we were comfortable with each other we didn't have to say anything.
I stood up and put my plate in the sink at the same time Seidy stood up and walked towards me.

Seidy: I should go home now I shouldn't bother you anymore once you can visit us you should definitely come Haneul misses you.
Me: Yeah I will let me walk you to the door.

Once we've reached the door she turned around and looked at me and I don't know what it was but I knew those eyes and I knew I've missed those eyes looking at me and all I said was.

Me: You can push me away if you don't want me to.

And my lips were on hers it felt like my lips were longing for hers and I waited for Seidy to push me away from her but it didn't happen instead she kissed me back and this kiss was so intense I could feel the longing of hers too. She jumped up and I carried her to my room still kissing none of us wanted to stop but we had to take a breath.

Me: Are you ok
Seidy: Just shut up and come here

She pushed me down in the bed and took her shirt off leaving her in her bra I did the same and I turned us around with her being under me now I kissed her again and then slowly went down her neck and her caressed her breasts and let's just say the next things that happened are more then 18+ rated.