Chapter 15

Silence nothing but silence was between us since he had just confessed and my stupid heart couldn't stop beating please don't make him hear it. He looked away and I don't know what came over me, it was as if my body was moving itself I had no control over it I walked towards him turned his face slowly so now we were looking into each others eyes its was as if we had just escaped the world and all it expectations he came closer and closer to each other until we completely closed the gap between us. This kiss was everything our it was as if our body's remembered the feeling even if our brain didn't all the movements, every little touch felt like electricity all over my body a tear rolled down my cheeks and once we let go of each other he wiped the tear away. I knew I missed him but being in this situation right just made it clear just how much. He pulled me in a hug and none of us wanted to break it of we just stood there both being exhausted until his phone went of showing Jungkook on the caller ID he looked at me before picking it up.

Yoongi: Yeah sorry for making you wait.
Yoongi: No go ahead I will take an Uber later we are still talking.
Yoongi: Yes everything is alright don't worry

He hung up and turned back to me looking me into the eyes walking slowly towards me taking my hands.

Yoongi: He went home...

I nod again this awkward silence especially after what just happened. It happened and for some reasons I don't regret it not one bit.

Me: You are so lame why find out now stupid
Yoongi: Right wished I had just opened the letter back than

We both sat down on the sofa looking into nothing just silence realizing how much time we've lost with each other how much time he has lost with his son and how we are going to cope with this situation we were in. We just sat there in silence trying to figure it for us but nothing there was solution for this weird situation we were in.

Yoongi: I may not know how we are going to move on but I want you to know that I want to be here, with you with your...our son
Me: Our son

I smiled at that „our son" for a long he was just my son and people were always judging not only me for not having a husband but having a child but also Haneul for not having a father around and that always hurt me and now he has a father but how are we gonna manage this.

Me: How are you going to manage this I'm not gonna tell Haneul to keep his father a secret I don't want to do that to him I went through it and even though for me it wasn't hard he is just 4 years old he wont understand it
Yoongi: I don't want him or you to be a secret but I have to talk to my management and the boys they don't know about Haneul being my child and I want to have time to get to know him first and mend my relationship with you if you are okay with it I want to be with you with you Seidy I know I messed up big time but I want to make amends I want to turn those tears that I caused into laughter and make you the happiest girl in the world and I hope you can let me
Me: You should get to know your son first we will talk about us when the time is right okay give me time to think about us and while I do that. But believe me when I say that knowing that you are willing to try makes me really happy but you gotta understand that I'm also scared.

He nod and tried to change the subject he told me what he had been doing all this time and I told him I brought Haneuls photo album and told him everything he needed to know about Haneul and after we spend along time talking he called an Uber and we made plans for him to meet Haneul for the first time as his father I was so nervous I had no idea how that would turn out. Once he was gone I took a shower got myself bed ready and texted my girls for a sos meeting for the next day and then finally fell asleep.

>Yoongis POV<
After I left Seidys place I took the Uber home were I took a shower and thought about our talk, it was obvious that she needed time to think about us and I will give her as much time as she needs also Haneul we made plans for me to officially meet him as his father next week an dI was kinda scared what if he doesn't like me what if I scare him away and he tells Seidy that he doesn't want me as his father. I shook my head no lets not go into that rabbit whole its gonna work out kinda. The one thing I have to take care of is telling my management I promised Seidy that I wouldn't keep him nor her as my secret and I want to keep that promise I want to gain Seidys trust back and for that I have to start with that I have to come up with a really good plan I need my boys help for that. Once I was done with my shower and got bed ready and texted my boys.

>Groupchat Bangtan Sonyeondan 💜<
Namjoon=Joonie, Jin=WWH, J-hope=Hobi, Jimin=JIMIN, Taehyung=TaeTae, Jungkook=JK

Me: Hey guys do y'all have something on your schedule for tomorrow?
WWH: No I'm free why?
JK: I'm free too
JIMIN: I have a schedule in the morning but I'm free after why?
Me: What about the other NAmjoon,Tae,Hobi are you free?
Namjoon: Yes I just wanted to go to the studio tomorrow but I'm free
TaeTae: I have a photoshooting in at aroun 1pm but after
Me: Hoseok what about you where are you?
Hobi: Sorry I was taking a shower
Hobie: I should be free
Me: Okay I need to talk to you guys eye to eye so you guys come to my place later in the evening tomorrow
Me: It's really important so please make sure you all come I will be waiting for you
WWH: Can you tell us what this is about I mean you are kinda scaring me
TaeTae: Yeah me too
Me: No guys I need to sort out my feeling and my head for this first so please just come tomorrow okay
Me: I will try and go to bed now
Namjoon: Are you really just gonna leave us on this cliffhanger?
JK: Hyung he left just give up goodnight see you tmr
Namjoon: Am I the only one left here
Namjoon: Hello
JIMIN: Hyung please go to sleep goodnight