Chapter 8

End of May 2018
It's been an hour since I saw the test results and we all just kept quit none of us dared to break the silence.

Me: What am I going to do? Open for suggestions.
Yunseo: Girl I have no idea you guys?
Anie: Nope not one I wish I could change that.
Samantha: Are you going to tell him?

That was the question I was trying to dodge am I going to tell him I know in my head that I won't but my heart tells me that I have to to tell him.

Me: No I won't we broke up so this has nothing to do with him.
Anie: Well it does it's his child too.
Me: I know but I can't he broke up with me for various reasons so I can't tell him I can't hold him up I just can't I have to figure this out on my own.
Samantha: No not alone we are here with you and whatever you decide to do if you are going to keep the baby or not we are here don't worry about it. You don't need him I mean who needs a man anyways.
Me: Thanks guys thank you a lot I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you guys.
Yunseo: So first things first you have to go and make a full check up so we have to make an appointment. Don't worry like Sammy said we are here you don't have to go through it by yourself.
Me: Thanks again but what am I going to tell my parents.
Anie: Well that's another thing sadly we can't come with you when you Visite them but you have to tell them they will find out one way or another.

They are right I have to tell them but how am I going to do that?

>2 Weeks later<
June 2018

I was at the London Stansted airport waiting for my friend to pick me up I was so nervous I mean I was keeping a big secret in me literally in me I was 3 months pregnant and I all those hormones were going through me. After 10 minutes I saw my friend walking up to me with a big smile we hugged damn I missed her so much.

Me: Oh my god Najda I missed you how have you been?
Najda: Girl I missed you you've been gone for so long. I'm fine what about you you kind of look different from when you left.
Me: A lot happened girl I don't even know where to start we have to sit down and talk for nearly 2 days to tell you everything.
Najda: Now that you are here we have a lot of time we have a lot to catch up on. How long are staying anyways?
Me: About 3 weeks I then I have to go back because my exams are coming up.
Najda: So you are going to stay there?
Me: Yes seems like it it's better for me it's quite and I won't be distracted.

We talked a lot on the way to my parents house and the closer we got the more I wanted to just turn around and fly back to Korea were they couldn't see me were I could keep my pregnancy for myself.

Najda: Is everything ok you seem nervous?
Me: Let's just say I don't know if I'm going to die today.
Najda: What do you mean by that your parents definitely missed you I saw them a couple of times and they always ask about you so they will be happy seeing you after so long.
Me: Yeah your right

I just smiled at her I got myself ready to what's ahead of myself. After a while she dropped me at my parents house we said our goodbyes and made a plan to meet up tomorrow and she drove away here goes nothing. I rang the bell and my brother came down to help me with my luggage upstairs I hugged my sister for a long time she has grown up so much over these 5 years my parents were still at work so I took a shower and went to take a nap because I was too tired.

>The Next Day<

I woke up at around 12pm wore a jogging pants and went to the living room were I was greeted by my parents I hugged them I missed them so much.

Mom: My baby is back how are you? You have grown so much grown over the past years.
Me: I'm fine oh I missed you guys so much you don't know how much.
Mom: We missed you too you've been gone for 5 years. How long are you staying?
Me: Only for 3 weeks I have my last exams coming up soon so I can't stay any longer but it's good to at least be here for 3 weeks.
Mom: Oh that's sad but yeah at least we have those couple of weeks. But for now you should go rest a little longer.
Me: Yeah I will sleep a little longer.

I went back to my room and breathed out I didn't even realize that I was holding it in. I took out my phone and called my girls we talked a little bit and then I fell a sleep again damn I was really tired. In my head I was going through what and how I was going to tell my parents about my pregnancy.

>3 Weeks Later<

I can't believe the time went by this fast and that I'm soon back in Korea and soon starting to work there. I closed my luggage took out my phone and texted Najda that I will meet her at 3pm we wanted to go to a new café that had just opened down the street. After texting her I sat down on my bed and scrolled throw insta when my mom came into my room.

Me: Mom is everything ok you need something?
Mom: Seidy I want to ask you something and please tell me the truth.
Me: Ok go ahead
Mom: I found this book in you luggage a couple of days ago who does it belong to?

I looked at the item she held up and it was my pregnancy book. Yes I still haven't told them and somehow I think I wasn't going to.

Me: Why did you go through my things?
Mom: Is that the only thing you have to say about this. Seidy whose is this and please don't tell me it's yours because if it is...
Me: Then what...what are you going to do?
Mom: Is it yours?
Me: Yes it is and I wanted to tell you earlier but I didn't know how to do that I was scared.
Mom: Oh my god what did you do? Who is the father?
Me: It doesn't matter who the father is he is not in the picture.
Mom: So you are going to get an abortion right I mean that's the only right thing to do here otherwise you will just embarrass me, yourself and the rest of the family.
Me: What abortion no that's not what I'm going to do and I never thought of doing that.
Mom: No you don't understand that's what you are going to do you have no other choice you are just 22 and you haven't even finished school yet and what do you mean with there is no father are you kidding me.
Me: No mom I'm not and if you are not ok with this that's ok I didn't expect you to understand it right away but at least listen and try it.
Mom: If you are really going to keep this child then you can not be a child of mine you decided to go ahead and whore around and now you want to keep this child go ahead but then leave this house and don't even think about coming back if you are going to keep this child.
Me: Wow congrats on being the mother of the year don't worry I won't come back as a matter of fact let me leave now so you can rest in piece.

I took my luggage my phone and everything I need and left the house. Now what? Ugh I took out my phone and called Najda and told her to pick me up after waiting for a while she came picked me up and she drove to her apartment.

Najda: What happened
Me: We had a conflict.
Najda: It has to be a big one I mean for you to walk out with all you things. Care to share?

Here we go I told her everything she needed to know and just looking at her face I knew she was shocked and didn't even know what to say and I understand I would be shocked to if I heard this from one of my friends. After being quite for a while she told me that I shouldn't worry about anything and that she was there for me. We stayed in her apartment for the rest of the day cuddling on her sofa and ordering food we talked to get my mind of things and fell a sleep there.
The next day she took me to the airport and I flew back to Korea.
Well here we go off to a new start but whatever happens I will protect this child and myself from whatever might come at us.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————