Chapter 11

>A couple of weeks later<
I woke up very early, if you could call that waking up because i didn't really sleep.
I was feeling very down, partly because of how many time I have been thinking about Seidy and also partly because of Jungkook.
Since that day in the studio where he gave me that weird look he constantly gives me one when Seidys name is mentioned and it bordered me.
I got ready and waited for our manager we were flying to America for the VMAs today and I need to clear my head I can't let our fans see me like this.
Once the Manager arrived we drove to the airport and not long after we were on our way to America.

>Seidy POV<
It's been now a while since my last encounter with Yoongi and damn I feel so bad I hated my heart for the way it reacted towards him stupid heart. I just finished my work for today when I got a message from my girls.

>Groupchat<
Samantha=PRINCESS👑, Anie=MY HUSBAND❤️, Yunseo=WIFEY 💍
-Them Girlies-
PRINCESS👑: HELLO ANYONE HERE?
WIFEY💍: What up girl?
ME: Yes what's up sistas?
PRINCESS👑: Anie where you at?
MY HUSBAND❤️: I'm here what do you want?
PRINCESS👑: Let's go out for dinner pls I'm so bored lately and I miss you guys also I have some really good news
WIFEY: I have a lot of work right now can't
PRINCESS👑: COME ON PLSSSSSS SEIDY MAKE THEM
ME: How am I supposed to make them 🤔
MY HUSBAND❤️: I'm in I need a real break right now
PRINCESS👑: That's why you are my favorite ❤️
MY HUSBAND❤️: I got you ❤️
ME: You know what same lets go out I just need to call my babysitter first though now yunseo plsss 🥺
WIFEY💍: Can't leave y'all alone now can I 😂
PRINCESS👑: Ok meet me at the Flavors see y'all

>End of Groupchat<
I dialed the number of my babysitter and asked him if it was possible for him to babysit today and luckily he was able too so I packed my things and made my way home there I got ready I retouched my make up  and got dressed. I wore a gray pleated skirt with a black cropped shirt and a gray cropped blazer on top I matched it with some black high knee boots put on some gold jewelry took my white Christian Dior bag put my keys, my wallet, lipgloss and a small perfume in it and perfect on time the door bell rang I opened it and the my babysitter Eunwoo came upstairs to my apartment.

Eunwoo: Unnie where are you headed you look amazing.
Me: Thanks honey and really thank you for coming over on a short notice.
Eunwoo: Don't worry I could use the extra money.

I smiled and took Haneul in my arms.

Me: Haneul-ah mommy is going out with your aunties today but Eunwoo hyung will take care of you ok.

He nod and I gave him a kiss and he did the same I put him back down and turned towards Eunwoo.

Me: Again thank you, if you are hungry there is food in the fridge if you want to order something to eat I left money on the kitchen counter if there is anything don't hesitate to call me otherwise you know everything if its gonna be late and you are tired you can sleeping the guest room and I will call you if its gonna be later than planed and because I know those girls it's probably gonna be so.
Eunwoo: Don't worry Unnie I know you and your friends if its gonna be late I'm just gonna stay until tomorrow I don't have classes tomorrow anyways so go ahead have fun get you head out of things if you want sleepover at there place I'll be here.

With that he pushed me out of the door and I took the elevator down to the parking lot and drove to the restaurant.
Upon reaching the place I found the girls sitting at our usual table once they saw me they stood up and we hugged each other.

Me: Sorry for being late.
Samantha: Don't worry about it I mean you have Haneul to take care of so we don't mind you being late. Hoe is my little baby anyways?
Me: Your little baby is alright you guys need to visit him otherwise he will forget about you
Anie: Have you ever seen a husband forgetting his wife no so

We all laughed at her comment and then we turned towards Samantha because she was the reason we were he in the first place.

Yunseo: So miss princess why did you have u gathered here?

She pulled out her hand under the table with a big smile on her face and yelled out

Samantha: IM GETTING MARRIED GIRLS

We were all taken back I mean we knew about her relationship but that came as a surprise to all of us she was always the who said she would never get married but here we are I mean I was also the one who said she would have her first child at the age of 27 or 28ish but well that didn't work out as planned either now has it.

Anie: OH MY GOD BABY
Yunseo: Now I'm lucky I decided to come at the end
Me: Princess that's amazing I'm so happy for you and damn that ring though its sparkly tell us everything

And after we ordered our food and our drinks she started to tell us how he popped the question and it was as romantic as ever. He really had planned this out for a whole year and at the end she couldn't say no she looked so happy and we were all happy for her and at the end of the story she asked us to be her bridesmaids which we obviously said yes to. After talking for a long time it quoted down a little bit.

Me: Guys I don't want to ruin the moment but there is something I need to tell you

They looked at me concerned and ready to listen to whatever I needed to say. And so I did I Roland about meeting Yoongi not long ago and to say that they were shocked was an understatement.

Me: Yeah one of my co worker was supposed to take that job but something came in between so I had to jump in but you know what pissed me off me was the fact that he pretend not to know Haneul like what is wrong with him I mean if he doesn't want to have a child that's alright I wont force him but he totally ignored him it was as if Haneul didn't exist for him and that hurt me it hurt me badly.
Yunseo: What an asshole does he think just because he's famous he could behave however he wants.
Me: I don't know but since that day my mind can't stop thinking about him even though I don't want to I'm still doing it and I hate myself for that for not being able to get over him but I'm also very angry with him I don't know what to do.

After saying all that I was out of breath I was in tears they came over to me an die hugged each other. Back then when I came back to Korea after the fight with my mother they were the only people by my side they were my rock they went to every check up and parent class's there was and that I'm really thankful for that. I broke of our hug and looked at them.

Me: Now lets stop being sad and lets party I mean Sammy is getting married.

We laughed and sat back down and talked the whole night we reminisced about the past all the things we went through all in all it was one of the best nights and something we all needed to get out a little bit after we were tired sitting in the restaurant we decided to go for a walk.
And after doing walking for nearly an hour we walked to our cars and we said our goodbyes and we drove home.
Once they had left I sat in my car and was about to drive away when I got a call from an unknown number so I ignored it and drove back home.