Chapter 12

>Yoongi POV<
We've been in LA now for three days and we had a lot on our schedule today was our only day off so we all decided to get some rest and later in the evening to go out. When I woke up I took a shower got ready and sat down at the couch that was there I pulled out my phone and texted the groupchat that I was ready and that we should meet at the lobby after 5 minutes they replied and with a yes and I went downstairs and waited for the one after the other they came down and we went out we went for a walk took some pictures and just talked and then went to a restaurant because we were hungry we sat down in a private room and ordered our food before it came Jungkook went to the restroom and because he was somehow giving me the cold shoulder which even our fans noticed I decided to follow him and finally ask him what was wrong with him.
Once I reached the restroom he was standing over the sink and look at me once he noticed me, luckily no one was in here he was about about to leave but I stopped him before he could.

Me: Jungkook is everything ok you've been ignoring,me lately and giving me the cold shoulder, did I do something to you?
Jk: Hyung why are you pretending like you don't know?
Me: Because I don't since the day we met Seidy you've been giving me mean looks and I don't kn ow why, I mean yes it was awkward to meet Seidy after so long but I don't think that, that is the reason you are ignoring me and if you don't tell me why how am I supposed to fix it.
Jk: Hyung are you for real right now you think that the reason I ignored you is because of the awkward meeting with Seidy?
Me: I don't know are you and Seidy dating because you've been in contact with her over the years and you are good with her son if that's the reason and you are scared to tell me that's ok I can give you my blessing if that is what you need.
Jk: Sorry Hyung but are you pretending to be stupid or are really that stupid? Me and Seidy have nothing going on I wouldn't do that to you because I know even though you say you are over Seidy I know you are not none of us think you are since the day we met her, the way you looked at her said everything you regret everything you've done. But that isn't the reason do you really don't know for real?
Me: Jungkook if I knew I wouldn't ask you are my little brother and whatever I did I want to fix it. And about Seidy you are right I do regret it I wished I hadn't decide to break up with her back then or I could travel back in time and throw a punch at myself and make me realize that loosing Seidy is the dumbest thing to do and that for the rest of my life there is going to be a missing peace in me that can't be found because the moment I broke up with and she walked out of my life she took that peace with her, but I cant and its over you've seen her child she found someone else and the only thing I can hope for is for him to treat her better that I did and to not make her cry like I did ever.
Jk: Wait what did you just say? What do you mean she is with someone else?
Me: I mean she has a child that means she found someone else, I remember she always wanted children and I always thought she would habe children with me but now she has someone else and to be honest with you I was kinda hurt when I saw with her child and I hated the man she was with even though I don't know him, knowing that he touched Seidy and she gave birth to a child, his child made my blood boil but I'm in no position to be angry or jealous because I brought that upon myself.

I looked up at Jungkook just for him to look at me like his whole world didn't make any sense like everything I just said was the most confusing shit I've ever said and he had to put the puzzles together and after he stood there confused for a while he looked me straight in the eyes and grabbed my hands and yelled out loud „WHAT" it was as the puzzles in his head were finished and he finally got the answer to the most complex question ever.

Me: Is everything ok with you? You didn't have to yell into my face.
Jk: Hyung the letter I gave you do you still have it?
Me: What letter are you talking about?

I looked at him as confused as he was a couple of seconds ago right before he was about to say something Taehyung walked into the Restroom.

Tae: What are y'all doing here the food is getting cold, come on.
Jk: We are coming, Hyung lets talk later ok.

I nod and we walked back to our room and ate we had a lot of fun and after being there for over an hour we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel because we would be flying back tomorrow and we had to wake up early so we did that. After we reached the hotel we each went to our rooms I took a shower and before I went to bed I heard a knock on my door so I went an opened it, it was Jungkook he came in as I followed him to the couch we sat down and stayed quite he looked tense like something heavy was weighing him down he took a deep breath and next words that came out of his mouth were so shocking to me that I froze and we both stayed like that.
If you had dropped a pin on to the ground right now you could here it that's how quite it was.