Chapter 7

May 2018
>The Next Morning<

I woke up with swollen eyes and with an upset stomach I looked around and realized that the girls weren't in the room and that's when they walked in.

Yunseo: You up how are you feeling?
Me: Not so good but I'll be alright.
Samantha: Are you sure you know you can talk to us right?
Me: I know and I appreciate that guys really.
Anie: I don't think you know it because you came in here yesterday and cried your eyes out and you are not even telling us what happened you know we are friends we share each other's problems. So please talk to us we are here to listen and to help not to judge you.
Me: I know I'm just scared.
Samantha: What are you scared of?
Me: I don't know the fact that I have been keeping this secret for 5 years without telling you guys and believe me I always wanted to but I was prohibited to talk about it to protect him.
Yunseo: Protect who?
Me: Yoongi...
Anie: Yoongi in like bts Yoongi bts Suga Yoongi?
Me: Yes the girl they were talking about in the news is me.
Samantha: Wait what really?
Me: Yeah it all started at the party 5 years ago...

And that's how I ended up telling them everything from the party to our first time meeting to now when we broke up more like when he broke up with me. And they patiently listened to everything I had to say without interrupting me and it felt good letting everything out and again crying it out that's what I needed someone to talk to because all these years when we secretly dated nobody from my side new about us except for his friends and even though they were very nice to me I couldn't talk to them about my problems. When I was done they still kept quit I mean they were shocked and they didn't know what to do so they gave me a hug.

Samantha: What an asshole how dare he do such thing to you and then tell everyone that you broke up mutually because there were no feelings left between you.
Me: He said what?
Anie: Sammy!!!

Anie yelled out.

Anie: Listen Seidy don't jump into conclusions maybe the company told him to write it like that you never know.
Yunseo: Anie is right you know what let's bring you to other thoughts that's what you need now.

I smile at them and we got ready we went out ate a lot talked about a lot of nonsense laughed the pain out and I really did stop thinking about him for the time. After we had spend the entire day outside we finally made our way back to the dorm there we cuddle together and started watching a movie and fell a sleep there.
The next morning I rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

Yunseo: Are you ok?
Me: Yeah maybe I shouldn't have eaten that much.
Yunseo: Ok but I think you should stay here I'll tell someone from your class to excuse you because you are not feeling good.
Me: Thanks.

I gave her a hug and she walked out of the room so now I was left alone again the others were already in class. I laid down in bed and drifted of in my thoughts I started thinking about him again I should stop doing that. I took my phone and went to my contacts his number was the first one that popped up I looked at for a while and forces my self to delete it and even though it was hard I managed to delete his number. It won't help me to get over him when I still had his number I would be tempted to call him.
And then I went through my pictures over the time we had taken a lot of pictures together one by one I started to delete them except for one it was the first picture we had taken together and somehow I couldn't manage to delete that one ones I'm able to do that that's when I officially will be over him.
I stayed in bed and just closed my eyes in front of me I could see everything that we went through over the past 5 years our first kiss our first time our first "I love you" our first fight our first apologies just everything and I silently started crying again.
After being in bed the whole day I decided to stand up and pack up my things I mean I will be flying to England soon to visit my family maybe that will help me to get over him at least a little bit. While packing I found my journal I took it out and started going through since it has been a while I've written in it the last thing I wrote was my period stamps and that's when I realized that I haven't had my period in quite a while I took out my phone very fast went to my period tracking app and it said that I haven't had my period in 2 months...oh damn I'm so fucked.
It has been 3 hours since I realized that my period was late by 2 months I went to a convenience store and bought 10 pregnancy test I mean you never know I've never used one how do I know which one was the best I had used them but I'm too scared to look at the results I can't what am I gonna do if I'm pregnant I mean I'm not even done with school yet yes I will be done in about 2-3 months but still I still am not ready to raise a child by myself. And what about Yoogi? Am I gonna tell Yoongi?...No I can't tell him we just broke up he just came out of the trouble that our relationship caused him I can't imagine what will happen when they find out that he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant oh my god and my parents I can't face them like this.

Anie: We are back how are you holding up?
Samantha: Seidy hello earth on Seidy.
Yunseo: Whose pregnancy test are these?
Me: Mine...but I don't know the results yet I haven't looked at them yet I'm scared I bough 10 so maybe there is one possibility that I may not be pregnant. Could you look for me please I don't want to.

Yunseo nod her head and the three of them slowly started turning around each and every pregnancy test and when they reach the last one they looked at me so I turned the last one around by myself and like the other 9 they had turned around this one also showed positive well now I'm really fucked.
—————————————————————————————————————————
She's in some real trouble now isn't she