The gnome, the pig, a father, and an arsonist

"WHERE IS IT!" a small looking girl said "it's been missing all morning" she had lost something earlier and could not find it she was looking through her chests for the 100th time until she heard something fall out side and very quickly she burst through the front door bow and arrow in hand and was ready to defend herself but as soon as she pulled out the weapon she was very confused.

The little person saw a human like pig laying near a pen of mushroom cows and across was a very odd looking man wearing a yellow turtle neck that was almost invisible due to a long trench coat that he was also wearing, he had blue jeans on and a white streak through his hair.

Very confused on what was going on the gnome looked up to be even more shocked to see a grown, blonde man who had the most beautiful black wings stuck in a tree near by, the short person didn't know what to do but she also knew she could not just leave them there, so with a heavy heart she help the unconscious man off the tree and with a little help she managed to get all of them in bed in a mushroom castle and just left them there. She had better things to do like look for the misplaced item than worry about unconscious people who where alive by them breathing so she just left them there after all they where going to wake up at some point just not right now.

 She had better things to do like look for the misplaced item than worry about unconscious people who where alive by them breathing so she just left them there after all they where going to wake up at some point just not right now

(art not mine don't know who made this art work)