A weird surprise

King Joey has had a nice and peaceful day so far, while taking a walk through the jungle he saw two bodies laying in the distance worried they might be dead he ran over only to see 3 bodies laying in the tall grass on body looked sorta like a creeper the other two where wearing hoodies one color was purple the other one was white.
Joey knew he couldn't just leave them there so he grabbed the bodies and dragged yes dragged them across the grass what else was he going to do when he got to his empire he took the 3 bodies to his starter base and laid them on the beds and signed "what am I going to do with them" he thought "hello is any one in here" a voice said Joey turned around to see the tiger blood prince "what are you doing here" he said peering over Joey's shoulder "well.... i found these people in the middle of the jungle and i don't know what to do with them" Joey said sadly "I mean they are stilling breathing meaning there are still alive" the tiger said "i know that i don't know what to do when they wake up" Joey said back "okay well until they do wake up which they will soon we have a problem someone started a fight in the village and i don't know what to do" "*sigh* well i'll be there soon" Joey said then the tiger blood prince left with Joey following him "i'm going to worry about them later" Joey thought leaving them in small temple not knowing what would happen next.