Fwhip's guests

"I should go and see Gem" Fwhip thought if the count loved to do was bother his twin sister Geminitay and since she was a close by he often did so. 
Gem's POV
"ugh why did i get up so early" she thought the wizard was really tired and didn't want to get up from bed but all of a sudden she heard yelling and sleepily walked to her balcony only to see her twin brother Fwhip and sapnap yelling at each other "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE" Fwhip said angrily yelling at sapnap was not the best idea since that angered him up to the point where a tree got hit with balls of fire.

"AHHHHHHH" Gem raced down the stairs and very quickly put the fire out then she turned around facing fwhip and sapnap with purple glowing eyes and fists, Gem was pissed that her brother caused this and whenever Gem was mad her eyes and fists will glow a certain color (this happens to all rulers" Fwhip knew this meant she was mad so he quickly threw his arms around her and said "look i'm sorry if i made you mad" the glowing stopped and she hugged him back saying "just don't do that again" it was at this time where the 4 where awake

"uhhhhhhhhhhhh who's he" george said, Gem spun around "oh good morning and that's my twin brother Fwhip" he waved hello and they all waved back that's when a light bulb appeared on Gem's head she quickly pulled Fwhip near the waterfall and said "could you do me a solid" "what is it" Fwhip answered "well I'm to busy with well every thing and was wondering if you could take sapnap and drista with you home" "who's sapnap and drista" he asked "uh you see drista is the girl deity and sapnap is the guy who tried to hit you with a fire ball" gem replied Fwhip looked at his sister in awe "you do realize that half my empire is filled with TNT and any wrong move and boom my empire is gone" Gem said "than how about DreamXD and George and incase your wondering DreamXD is the boy deity and George looks like the genderbend of shubble" Fwhip sighed meaning yes so they shared one last hug before Fwhip took DreamXD and George with him to the Grimlands when they got there Fwhip said "here are the rules don't touch anything deadly don't go asking very personal questions and if you get lost ask for directions" and with that he pointed them to a house near the storage room "you guys will stay there" and with that he walked away leaving them with a guide around the place.