the copper king meets the dap duo

It had was not even up to an hour and and Pix had already lost both Quackity and Charlie "I turn around for 2 min and there gone?! how just how do you even do that" Pix said very annoyed he was looking for them for about 1 hour and nothing he found nothing.
he was going back and through his kingdom not finding anything or anyone he was passing by his cod sanctuary and to his horror he found both of them just chilling in the water. "HOW DID YOU EVEN GET UP THERE" he yelled at them which they replied with a shrug Pix flew up annoyed at them "here let me help you out" he said as he reached his arm out but instead of pulling himself out of the tank Quackity dragged Pix into the tank "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" were Pix's words as he got pulled into the tank "why would you do that?!" he yelled at Quackity who was basically dying of laughter and so was Charlie.
 Pix payed no attention to them instead he was drying his elytra which got soaked "i can't with you both right now" Pix said to himself.
He held his hand out again as much as he wanted to leave them there to teach them a lesson he knew that Jimmy would have questions about the bodies in the tank so he didn't have a choice but this time they got themselves out.
"why the mad face" Charlie said looking over at Pix "i don't know maybe it's the fact i got pulled into a tank filled with water and now my cloths are soaked" he replied in an angry tone "geez no need to be so rude about it" Quackity replied Pix spun around facing them saying "all you have caused me is pain and a mess" "what did we do?" Charlie asked "well for starters your friend almost killed me with an axe and pulled me into a fish tank and you got goop all over my place" Pix replied very annoyed "well if you don't like us then why did you let us stay here then" Quackity snapped back "IT'S CALLED HOSPITALITY AND BASIC HUMAN KNOWLEGDE!" Pix roared in anger which made both of them jump back slightly "*sigh* I'm sorry for being rude it was not like me to do so i was just mad" Pix said calmly before Charlie could talk Quackity said "It's okay we all say and do things we don't mean when we're mad" Pix smiled slightly and replied "I guess so we should fix the mess tho then i could get you some new cloths" they both agreed and left the fish tank.