An odd sight to see

One of the best parts about living in the mountains is the view you get it's even better at sunset and Geminitay loved the view see would often go up to the top of her tower. One night tho she was admiring the view when she saw something she saw 4 bodies near her school scared it might have been one of her students she flew down only to see that the 4 bodies had turned into 2, she was trying to put together where the other 2 bodies went as she got closer something felt off, it felt that she was not alone and she was not.
She felt odd and not safe as she came closer to the bodies that where there but her worries soon turned into confusion as laying in the bushes were 2 grown men one looking like the genderbend of Shubble while the other seems to be a blaze hybrid this confused and excited the wizard cause she had never seen a blaze hybrid but the she realized the other two bodies where still missing determined to find them she looked around to see if anything was around her but when she turned around she was not ready for this.
The last thing the wizard thought she would she were two deities standing or floating right behind her in shock she pulled out her staff that was glowing purple and pointed it at them but the deities had no reaction they just stood there silent, Gem was very confused she also had questions like: who are you people, how did you get here, where are you from, what are you. She had so many questions but the words didn't come out of her mouth so they stood there staring at each other for a long time. Then she finally found the voice to say "w-who are you" and in a very deep voice he said "dreamxd" this made the girl step back a bit and turned to the other deity and asked the same question and the deity said "drista" she asked another question "are you from here?" They both shook their heads Gem thought to herself "figures" through out her entire life never has she seen and communicated with a God except from one............ anyway while she was still trying to process all of this one of her guest woke up and boy he was not happy the blaze hybrid would have started a fire if the mushroom boy didn't stop him at this point Gem was really tired so she said very sleepy "Look it's almost midnight and i have a busy day tomorrow so i'll let you stay in the tavern over night" she said pointing to a building "she was about to fly off when she stopped in her tracks and and said "sorry what are your names" "sapnap" the blaze hybrid responded "george" the mushroom boy said "Hello George and sapnap i'm Geminitay but call me Gem" she said then flew to her tower and what did the rest do the went to the tavern to sleep of course.