The 4 guests at the ocean empire part 2

Lizzie was admiring the view from her palace when she heard a voice call her name "Lizzie your highness the guests from yesterday are awake" She turned around and saw the same yellow axolotl "where are they?" she asked "look outside" Lizzie looked out side and saw this

(not my art)
Lizzie was very confused just yesterday the hooded boy was very human like and now he's a demon she didn't too much about it tho after all she could turn into a 10ft fish so she thought she could introduce herself and her empire to these people.
"hello there" Lizzie says they both turn their heads to be greeted with a smile "uh hello" the human diamond replies "what brings you both to the ocean empire" she asks there faces went from smiles to shock "ocean empire i don't think the smp has that" the demon boy whispers to the diamond "it doesn't" the diamond whispers back.

"you guys are not even 2ft away from me and the ocean empire has always been here" Lizzie put in it was at this point they both realized they where not home "uh can we have your name" the demon asks "I'm Lizzie and you are" "i'm badboyhalo but you can call me bad and that's skeppy" bad says "nice to meet you both and i'm guessing your not from here" they both nodded "well i know someone who can help but there probably busy so maybe not now" Lizzie said "okay then" skeppy said "but may we know who this person is" bad added "oh you'll love her she really nice her names Geminitay but everyone calls he Gem" Lizzie said "you know you remind me of something but i just can't remember what it is" Lizzie added thinking "which one of us" bad asked and Lizzie pointed at skeppy "diamonds" Lizzie said "diamonds?" they both said confused "you see my friend has diamond golems and the color on your hoodie just reminds me of it" Lizzie said "i think you mean iron golems" bad said looking at Lizzie "no i mean what i said she does have diamond golems" Lizzie said nodding. 

"woah she sounds rich" bad says "yeah in her own way" Lizzie finishes