Sausage's guest

Sausage was not the kind of person to go to bed early but he wished he slept through this event he was running to see his general about something but on his way he saw something he saw a faint floating shadow at first he thought fwhip was messing with him but when he looked closer the eyes where glowing red and green.
Sausage went closer to investigate but when he got closer the shadow disappeared "must have been my imagination" he thought, but when he turned around the shadow appeared right behind him and it wasn't a shadow it was a black and white ghost.
Sausage fell back in shock "w-who are you" he said "I'm ghostboo and you" the ghost said, Sausage was at a loss for words he had never seen a ghost before but he managed to say "my name is Mythical Sausage but call me Sausage" "okay" and everything went silent until Ghostboo said "have you seen my friend and husband?"  "YOUR WHAT?" sausage said confused  "my friend and husband" this really confused sausage "ummmmmmm i don't know where your husband or friend is but you can stay here until we found him" sausage doesn't know why he said that he didn't want a ghost with him but he felt bad just leaving him alone even tho he's dead Ghostboo agreed to stay until he found them in the mean time sausage had to look after a ghost which is harder than it sounds.