JAKE | "Bonnie & Clyde"

Remember !: This book is just fanfiction and not based on a real story. Even if my favorites did any of these I would never support them. Thank you.

Bonnie & Clyde are real people. They have left a big mark on their history. They have been the cause of many innocent people's lives and robs. This story is not based on them. This is to show you guys that in this image we have Jake & Y/N as Bonnie & Clyde. Please don't take it seriously and enjoy your time.

about: dark content, mention of weapon & strong language
warnings: violence.

-

It is a real dangerous love for me and Jake. We have been doing lots of things together that are risky. We are not like other people doing romantic things like going on dates. We instead enjoy our romantic times by killing the innocents, robbing banks, and doing illegal things.

Have the police ever caught us? Not because it's impossible when we are the two leaders of such a big gang. Why are we doing these things? To get revenge on the government. And what have they done? Taken down our business, where we had houses and people when all we wanted was to help the poor people. A supporting and free place for people.
Especially people in need, children, and animals down the streets in the winter.

I and Jake have been doing this illegal stuff for a few years and enjoying our lives. We are treating our gang members as our family. And we are just the couple leaders. More dangerous and terrifying than the members.

Today has been great. Couldn't get better. It was our first date after such a long period we have been on a date. We went to an expensive restaurant and used the money we stole from the tank station. "How'd you like it, baby?" He asked smiling. He's so handsome in that suit of his. "I am feeling amazing. I am so happy we finally get to be on a date" You said and took a sip of wine. You guys had a lot of fun before going on to your next mission.

And you may be wondering what the next mission is? This time it's robbing a famous jewelry store. Pretty big and organized one by one. Even the president of the state has been visiting there. You and Jake decided not to take many members with you, because you guys could get caught at any moment and lose the men. So it was only both of you and 8 more.

When you guys were done with the date, you went to sit on the passenger seat in the car which was beside Jake. He was the one driving. "Jake do you think this is a good idea? I mean we could've chosen another place to rob if you want?" You asked him in a worried tone. Well, you didn't want to get caught after coming so far. Besides, you don't want to lose Jake on the other hand.

"Trust me. If anything ever happens to you, I will always be inside your heart" He said which made you give him a little peck on his cheek, before fastening your seatbelt. And now you guys are on your way to the gang. You had to choose the weapons and members.

"Alright do you all get what we are going to do or should I repeat myself?" Jake asked. You were looking at the 3 people that were coming with you and the 5 others to deal with the police, with crossed arms. "Yes sir! No repeat sir!" We weren't really a mafia crib. Just a gang. Build up like a family and don't need to wear a suit if you're going on a mission. All you ever need is a weapon to protect yourself unless you want to get killed.

We, later on, got in our white dirty trunk. Actually, it isn't ours, we just stole it. After a half-hour, we arrived at our destination. It was very dark and the street lights were shining more than the sun that had to caused our slow speed. We of course didn't want to get caught. Also, you will find the security cameras out there.

We needed some of our men to destroy the security cameras, and some of them to keep on the police if they ever came. If we ever knew we wouldn't have a chance with the police, we would just run away getting in our trunk, driving away. But this time the trunk was surrounded by police officers.

We used some good time on how to get in without the thief alarm would go on and making us go deaf. "I actually have a place where we can get in. There is a small house, where they get the packages. The house has a door that leads to the store" You eventually came up with. "Oh good! But how did you know that?" He asked looking confused. "My mom showed me the place where my dad bought her the wedding ring," You said making your way to the back of the store, which would lead you to the house.

When you all stood in front of the house before trying to get in, you had to wear your masks and get the bags ready for stealing. You both nodded at each other before Jake took the locker down with an ax. And then a moment later the door got unlocked. You guys slowly walked in with mouse steps. There was also a small box with a locker. Inside the locker, there were tons of keys for other rooms and glasses. You got the keys by entering the right code numbers. The code was written on folded paper inside the house.

Your bag was empty as you made your way upstairs. There were diamonds up there. Some mini diamonds. When you were walking in the hallway there were lots of frames. Different species of arts by Farshad Farzankia. All in different colors and beautiful as they took all your attention which made you forget about the diamond inside the secret room.

You shook your head off as you came back to reality. You entered the secret room. It was empty. You looked confused at why you couldn't find anything. For a moment you thought you entered the wrong room so you got out. Entered another empty room. This time you knew something was off. Just suddenly you got flinched by a yelling sound. "Y/N IF YOU CAN HEAR ME DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS AND RUN"

You got carried away as you accidentally dropped the bag. You were nervous and scared. All you could hear was the police and the other members yelling. You knew that you had to run away but couldn't go without Jake. You had to take him with you. So you didn't hesitate to run away but instead got downstairs, as you saw Jake laying down with his chest facing the ground. "RUN AWAY Y/N FOR GODDSAKE" He yelled.

The polices ran over to you but you shot them to death. "I WON'T WITHOUT YOU JAKE" You yelled back. You were about to grab his hand but suddenly got stopped by a knockoff. You didn't have enough time to lose your unconscious when you saw Jake and his tears saying the last words before a goodbye: "AT LEAST WE HAD OUR LAST DATE TOGETHER. STAY SAFE BABY. I WILL COME AND SAVE YOU SOON. Don't forget that I will love you forever..." And that's when everything faded away.

Oh Baby Your Criminal Love, I Am From And With.